New black ops title update

Nasdaq401

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The patch notes, posted at http://community.callofduty.com/message/413598236 are as follows;

22 Dec 2012 Game Update Notes:

New Features & Feature Improvements

*Added a number of security system enhancements.

Seems kind of odd to me that they would spend the money to put out a patch just for security updates (Microsoft, at least, charges a significant amount of money for a publisher to put out updates) that they could have added with another patch... and it seemed like a decent size download. So it is possible that they hid something in there for Zombies.

Then again, Microsoft is also pretty strict about these things... they're not too keen on anyone adding to games without charging for it as DLC. 4J, for instance, had to fight to be able to update Minecraft for free (and I believe they were only allowed 4 total free updates). But I suppose if it's just something small like adding to an EE or something they might allow it, considering what a huge franchise CoD is.

so they patch the infinite turbine glitch but not the power area glitchers, god damn man . I literally just played a match with some guy who was bitching out glitchers in the lobby and then the hypocrite goes off and does it himself as soon as we get to the power room to "rack up points to put in the bank". kind of pathetic you need to glitch to do that lol not to mention I have a full bank and am more than willing to share -_-

The only good thing that can come from someone glitching at power is setting up the PaP

What if its already on the dick and the update just unlocks it?

Think you made a typo :P

why glitch to put points in the bank when running a train at any of the bus stops is easier?

Cause they suck at running trains and will get downed repeatably, thus pushing down their rank and k/d, forcing them to lose their grossly inflated stats and means of talking shit to players that are wholly better then them.

so they patch the infinite turbine glitch but not the power area glitchers, god damn man . I literally just played a match with some guy who was bitching out glitchers in the lobby and then the hypocrite goes off and does it himself as soon as we get to the power room to "rack up points to put in the bank". kind of pathetic you need to glitch to do that lol not to mention I have a full bank and am more than willing to share -_-

The only good thing that can come from someone glitching at power is setting up the PaP

If you have two controllers and around 50k you can duplicate your money on Custom mode and cap out your bank in about 30-45 minutes with Galvaknuckles and a couple of games lol.

If you have two controllers and around 50k you can duplicate your money on Custom mode and cap out your bank in about 30-45 minutes with Galvaknuckles and a couple of games lol.

galvaknuckles, double tap, and an m16 are really all you need to run the tunnel, stamin up helps too and you get uber points fast, I think its my new favorite area to train :P