Possible Part on Bridge?

baca2213

So I was looking in theater mode around the bridge area because I believe for there to be a lot more to this area since it breaks all the time even when you're not on the bus, and I found a sheet metal part that looks as if it's slightly bigger than the plank used for the nav card table. Whats really weird is its pretty shiny and completely out of place on the bridge when you look at it with no fog( otherwise its a little harder to see). It is a square shaped piece of sheet metal in the same pattern as the broken roof covering of the bridge. Also while I was playing a game of tranzit I was chasing the bus through the bridge area and i randomly got a "hold x to pick up part" but there was a ton of zombies chasing me and didnt have time to go back to see what it was. And no it was not the "hold x to open doors" because the doors are on the other side of the bus. However, I now believe that sheet metal thing to be a possible part. If you are travelling from the town to the diner the part should be towards the left side of the bridge. And if any of you decide to try this, (as I myself will) try having the easter egg already done because it may be a part only available to pick up after the EE is complete, and dont go straight from the bus to the town as I feel that may not allow you to pick up the part. Ill try to keep you guys posted. Ive been readin through the forums a ton and this is my first post just thought I'd share that info I found interesting.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, I can tell you concretely you're full of crap because I specifically checked that area out yesterday. I spotted the sheet of metal you refer to and to avail could I pick it up.

Seeing as how close it is to spawn I suppose some concrete proof to backup your claim shouldn't be that difficult to obtain...

Dude, I can tell you concretely you're full of crap because I specifically checked that area out yesterday. I spotted the sheet of metal you refer to and to avail could I pick it up.

Seeing as how close it is to spawn I suppose some concrete proof to backup your claim shouldn't be that difficult to obtain...

Except he distinctly said DONT GO THERE FIRST. But I agree, I've scoured the bridge, unless the weight of the bus AND the mob of zombies caused a part to pop up, since it's already unstable. But I'm sure taking 24 zombies to a crumbling bridge while the bus is on it has already been tried. Right? TEDD says something about testing it's fortitude by continuing to drive over it. Meh.

Well Considering that's the ONLY thing noticable on the bridge before it collapses i thought it would be worth mentioning and I HAVE had a random "hold x to pick up part" over there. Also the driver TEDD does have a few qoutes regarding the bridge look up his ripped audio as its really not that hard to find esp. throughout these forums. I tried going straight from the depot to the town last night and i couldnt pick it up so maybe you have to take the bus through it, and get off to go get it just like in the tunnel as TEDD drives super slow through there too.

Can we please make a post requirement before being able to start a thread? I'm tired of people making accounts for the sake of trolling. It's getting ridiculous.

Im definitely not trolling bro read my freaking title "POSSIBLE part on bridge" and I know there has to be a part there as obviously I am not the only one who has had that appear on my screen in that area. I went in game about an hour or two ago and tried picking the part up I thought it was and I couldnt, so that sheet metal on the floor of the bridge isnt anything. However, I will continue to look everywhere on the bridge including the roof and side logs and I would appreciate it if you guys could try to as well instead of being stuck up know it alls shunning every idea because youve been on a forum for a longer time... haha sad!! Thanks to those of you actually trying though!

Okay, then with all sincerity... It takes you mere minutes to fire up your console, find the gameplay or doing it, and taking a picture with your phone, screenshot, etc.

Unless the next post is proof I call bullshit, because of concrete, valid, objective experience...

Alright Ill give you a picture if you really want it bro its not that hard to go to theater mode yourself and look at it though its right there....lazy

Can we please make a post requirement before being able to start a thread? I'm tired of people making accounts for the sake of trolling. It's getting ridiculous.

Yes, can we please?

Well Considering that's the ONLY thing noticable on the bridge before it collapses i thought it would be worth mentioning and I HAVE had a random "hold x to pick up part" over there. Also the driver TEDD does have a few qoutes regarding the bridge look up his ripped audio as its really not that hard to find esp. throughout these forums. I tried going straight from the depot to the town last night and i couldnt pick it up so maybe you have to take the bus through it, and get off to go get it just like in the tunnel as TEDD drives super slow through there too.

No. Every inch of this map has been scoured. There is no part there end of story.

Yes, can we please?

No. Every inch of this map has been scoured. There is no part there end of story.

You people seriously are getting butt-hurt too easily. I said there was a PROBABLE part on the bridge retards, I'm NOT trolling I seriously went on here and have been reading the forums thoroughly and I thought I might shed an idea out there but heaven forbid that happens on here with tight wad nerds scouring this place constantly calling everything a troll when it is simply an idea. Dont get me wrong I actually still do think there is a part around there just like the other person stated a few replies above me. Believe what you want but I KNOW I have had a pick up part around there. Was just trying to help out but I guess you guys are on your period today.

Not that I am supporting this thread, but since it is on the topic of the bridge, I just had an idea. Just wondering if anyone who has completed the "Tower of Babble" achievement has tried this. That is, before I get on the game tomorrow.

I'm sure it is common knowledge by now that you can EMP a zombie, be it a crawler or not, and it will stay alive for at least 25 min. I haven't needed more than that yet, so I can't say I know for sure of any time after that.

Has anyone tried letting a group of at least four zombies jump on the bus, and then right before the bus reaches the bridge, jump off and EMP it. I know the bus rides through the bridge if no one is on it, but what if zombies are on it?

Sorry to fuel the fire, but it is fun to test silly theories in my eyes. Of course it doesn't make since. Does collecting floating letters in Ascension make since? Does Shangri-la's day-to-night buttons make since? Does any of this REALLY make since?

The theories and trying new things are what make this game great.

Not that I am supporting this thread, but since it is on the topic of the bridge, I just had an idea. Just wondering if anyone who has completed the "Tower of Babble" achievement has tried this. That is, before I get on the game tomorrow.

I'm sure it is common knowledge by now that you can EMP a zombie, be it a crawler or not, and it will stay alive for at least 25 min. I haven't needed more than that yet, so I can't say I know for sure of any time after that.

Has anyone tried letting a group of at least four zombies jump on the bus, and then right before the bus reaches the bridge, jump off and EMP it. I know the bus rides through the bridge if no one is on it, but what if zombies are on it?

Sorry to fuel the fire, but it is fun to test silly theories in my eyes. Of course it doesn't make since. Does collecting floating letters in Ascension make since? Does Shangri-la's day-to-night buttons make since? Does any of this REALLY make since?

The theories and trying new things are what make this game great.

Finally someone understands!! Totally agree with you there man, everything in past easter eggs has been completely out of the box like throwing a monkey outside the map in shangri la WTF?? There is totally more to this in my opininion I'm not giving up yet.

• Administrators

You guys need to stop calling every newcomer that brings a new idea to the table a troll. There's a difference between suggesting alternative concepts versus claiming that there is one without any solid proof yet forcing the community to accept it.

From what is presented, you say that you had the action dialogue on the other side of the bus? Perhaps there was an item that was dropped prior to you reaching the bridge again or something along those lines? Also, if you could supply a screenshot of some sort, that would be fantastic.

death: I'm going to see how that goes down tonight. I didn't enough know you can EMP a zombie for that long; they always seem to wake up right as I leave the premises.

You guys need to stop calling every newcomer that brings a new idea to the table a troll. There's a difference between suggesting alternative concepts versus claiming that there is one without any solid proof yet forcing the community to accept it.

From what is presented, you say that you had the action dialogue on the other side of the bus? Perhaps there was an item that was dropped prior to you reaching the bridge again or something along those lines? Also, if you could supply a screenshot of some sort, that would be fantastic.

death: I'm going to see how that goes down tonight. I didn't enough know you can EMP a zombie for that long; they always seem to wake up right as I leave the premises.

I can take a snapshot of the metal I believed to be the part If you would like, I already have one. However, the dialogue that appeared on my screen was a couple weeks ago I can try seeing if theater will let me go back that far but I highly doubt it will :/ If I would have known about these forums I definitely could have shared this with you earlier its so frustrating!!! The reason I posted this thread was because the piece was almost in the exact same area I received dialogue, who knows it may have been a glitch but I highly doubt it since someone else on this thread says so as well.

Yes, the other guy stated his dialogue was received on top of the bus towards the roof of the bridge while mine was received on the ground towards the left of the bridge, but my theory is whatever this part may be could possibly have several spawn points on the bridge just like all the other parts??

^ You can't sprint or shoot. That is all I have tested. They stay asleep for a long time.

Note the three actual requirements and 4th to keep them asleep:

1. No shooting in that map section.

2. No sprinting in that map section.

3. Do not touch the zombie.

4th and unofficially tested, but I'm certain of this. You need to keep a person in that map section, because every time you leave the map section it will reset your zombie spawn, so if no one is there it will wipe the emp'd fleshbag. so you still need someone to "watch" the zombie :roll: