Mystery Box Linking Up With Tower

Luckasaurus

A couple weeks ago, my friends and I did Richtofen's side of the Tower of Babble Easter egg. Since then, very rarely when my friends or I go to to hit the box, a blue light connects the tower and the mystery box, and butterflies come out of the box! The weapons might as well be just the same, once I got an RPG, once I got the Executioner... the really weird part is, I don't see it when my friends see it, and my friends don't see it when I see it. Any ideas guys???

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw it again (my friend got an RPD if it matters), you're right, they're sparkles, but sparkles or not, it links up to the tower. Maybe if you get one person to hit the box until they get the two to link up, then have another person do that thing with the door at the laundromat in town? Also, maybe throwing an EMP at the box when they link will do something... if anybody tries these things or has any other theories, please post, I'll do the same. Thanks! :)

I saw it again (my friend got an RPD if it matters), you're right, they're sparkles, but sparkles or not, it links up to the tower. Maybe if you get one person to hit the box until they get the two to link up, then have another person do that thing with the door at the laundromat in town? Also, maybe throwing an EMP at the box when they link will do something... if anybody tries these things or has any other theories, please post, I'll do the same. Thanks! :)

It's random. Sometimes the sparkles are on the gun as its randomizing, sometimes it's on the box itself. it's inconsistent what will sparkle. Sometimes you get a beam from the tower, sometimes not.

And only emp the box if the guy who hit it is an asshole...the result will leave his wallet lighter and his gun situation unchanged.

This also sorta fits into this category, after you do the Richtofen Easter egg, the tower and the globe of sparkles around the box when they link up are blue, and when you do the Maxis side, they're red. So what happens to the tower when you do both sides in one game??? Is it just whatever side you did last?

This also sorta fits into this category, after you do the Richtofen Easter egg, the tower and the globe of sparkles around the box when they link up are blue, and when you do the Maxis side, they're red. So what happens to the tower when you do both sides in one game??? Is it just whatever side you did last?

Not trying to be disrespectful, but many of your questions have already been answered and done before.

My team is planning to do both in one game. We tried the other day, but we've got some zombie-fatigue, and didn't get a lot done but emptying 3 bank accounts. After some refinancing, we'll give it another go.

My team is planning to do both in one game. We tried the other day, but we've got some zombie-fatigue, and didn't get a lot done but emptying 3 bank accounts. After some refinancing, we'll give it another go.

Good luck, keep us updated! :)

Yes the game will only save the last side of the Easter egg you completed to your game profile

I'm fairly sure the lights in the box are nothing as I've had it come up on a teddy bear before so there is nothing you can really do with that.

I still say EMPing the box when they link'll do something... but how come it doesn't show in theatre? If anybody EMPs the box when it and the tower are hooked, PLEASE post your findings! :D