MonopolyMan

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

http://www.blackops2forum.com/showthread.php?t=12616

To me it sounds like a load of bull, but there is so many other theories I thought I might as well have some hope. Anyways it sounds like he could be referring to either Nacht or the Bridge. Because the bridge is supposed to be higer, and nacht has been passed many times (In other CoDs)

Easter Egg is already over. Obvious troll is obvious, just wants to lead people on so users can worship him as some God. Reminds you of a certain incident that occurred not too long ago, hmm? I don't mean to sound condescending, but I am quite annoyed by these trolls. It's not fair on anyone who actually does try their best to find clues while some dignified poser thinks that they can wee the puppies into the pen for their own pleasure. Nothing on you, of course - it's just that we've seen a lot of this.

Let's move on and pretend this is not happening again.

http://www.blackops2forum.com/showthread.php?t=12616

To me it sounds like a load of bull, but there is so many other theories I thought I might as well have some hope. Anyways it sounds like he could be referring to either Nacht or the Bridge. Because the bridge is supposed to be higer, and nacht has been passed many times (In other CoDs)

Easter Egg is already over. Obvious troll is obvious, just wants to lead people on so users can worship him as some God. Reminds you of a certain incident that occurred not too long ago, hmm? I don't mean to sound condescending, but I am quite annoyed by these trolls. It's not fair on anyone who actually does try their best to find clues while some dignified poser thinks that they can wee the puppies into the pen for their own pleasure. Nothing on you, of course - it's just that we've seen a lot of this.

Let's move on and pretend this is not happening again.

It's practically confirmed that there is more to it

That tweet confirms nothing at all, all it was was a "yes". It could have been to the last part which is in game rewards.

Which if you pay attention after the EE, power ups randomly(?) drop after the EE is finished under the tower.

Which if he was answering that part it is a yes.

Oh... so THAT'S where everyone is. I was wondering... if (a majority of) people aren't here... and if they aren't at PTG... and if they aren't at the Activision forums... then where could they be?

But, yeah. This EE is over. If there was more, it would've been found by now. If there really is more, I encourage Treyarch to give us just the first step. Nothing else.

1. Reza elghazi said "yes" the question was is there more...the examples was a second bus or rewards. The question was answered...but it is nothing we don't know. The nav cards are to leftover unfinished things, they serve a purpose. Here's the real question (which JZ and Reza haven't answered) "can we access the next steps without dlc?"

It's marketing...play our game, not minecraft or halo. Let people know there is more, don't tell them what. This leads me to point 2.

2. Jimmy, Reza, and anyone else is going to tweet whatever keeps us playing. Why do we get demoted when we don't play in a few days? Because its marketing...it keeps you playing this, and not playing minecraft to halo. Following that logic, point 3.

3. Why would Treyarch stop the "I did the next step" trolls? Riddles and cryptic messages, while annoying, make things fun. We love the minimal chance they're right and the excellent poetry is loaded with good details. The trolls (who play the game too) get enjoyment out of watching those of us who listen to every move scuttle about with our Dr. Seuss riddles and getting published by egg hunters. Meanwhile, what happens every time trolls get believable enough? Egg hunting teams form, and more people play the game to "find it second"...instead of playing minecraft or halo.

In short, realize its all marketing...and you will always see the logic.

If JZ told us what we wanted, he would not get what he wanted...us playing COD, not minecraft and halo.

1. Reza elghazi said "yes" the question was is there more...the examples was a second bus or rewards. The question was answered...but it is nothing we don't know. The nav cards are to leftover unfinished things, they serve a purpose. Here's the real question (which JZ and Reza haven't answered) "can we access the next steps without dlc?"

It's marketing...play our game, not minecraft or halo. Let people know there is more, don't tell them what. This leads me to point 2.

2. Jimmy, Reza, and anyone else is going to tweet whatever keeps us playing. Why do we get demoted when we don't play in a few days? Because its marketing...it keeps you playing this, and not playing minecraft to halo. Following that logic, point 3.

3. Why would Treyarch stop the "I did the next step" trolls? Riddles and cryptic messages, while annoying, make things fun. We love the minimal chance they're right and the excellent poetry is loaded with good details. The trolls (who play the game too) get enjoyment out of watching those of us who listen to every move scuttle about with our Dr. Seuss riddles and getting published by egg hunters. Meanwhile, what happens every time trolls get believable enough? Egg hunting teams form, and more people play the game to "find it second"...instead of playing minecraft or halo.

If JZ told us what we wanted, he would not get what he wanted...us playing COD, not minecraft and halo.

I want to marry this post. So true... every word of it.

Sadly, it will fall on deaf ears. On one hand, I want to just say that if people are so gullible and full of blind hope that they'll put their faith in every troll that writes lame poems and sends them running in circles, then let them. But on the other... I, for instance, hardly even come here anymore. The number of daily "I've found the next step!!" and "Possible Treyarch employee posting hints!!" threads far outnumber the actual informative and interesting threads on here. And none of them ever lead to a damn thing.

I just wish that we as a community could just admit that 3Arc let us down with a piss poor EE with a lame reward this time and move on. And in some defense of them... the bigger they start out in the vanilla game, the more they have to do to top it with DLC. Kinda makes sense the EE in the first map is mostly unimpressive.

I think we are dealing with a EE that isn't like the one's in previous maps. I'm guess ing right now but I believe this is a totally new Easter Egg format.

I'll try to explain this as best I can..

I belive that the Maps to be release will have the same Plot as Green Runs(Tranzit). By this, I mean that we'll have to "POWER UP"(Soak That In) Towers that are similar like the Electric Tower for either Richtofen or Maxis. I base this off the Audio you hear from the TV in the Farm House.

So that leaves one Question. What happens when you Powered Up the Towers?

Well the Quote we have yet to hear Maxis say in-game might hold the answer. The Quote is about the Nav Card Station and the Card itself. He also mentions the Spire(Tower) and activating it. All we have done is Powered Up the Tower, Not Activating it.

Now based off the Norm with most of Treyarchs COD Games, they will release three Map Packs which gives you the total of Four Maps. If they pull what they did for Black Ops and have a Fourth Pack exclusive for Zombies, then there be Five Maps total for BO2:Zombies.(Including Green Run)

So(For Now) thats Four Maps, for different EE's. Four Powered Up Towers.

Now comes the fun part. There is a Sixth Easter Egg. One that might have many steps, these steps could be completed to a certain point in each map but can't be completed until all the EE's for each Pack is completed first and by who side you choosed.

With that In mind. I believe We've just complete One EE and completed 25% of another.

Oh, Goody. But still, It doesn't effect my Theory. I think for the sake of not miss leading, I'll call the TOB EE and the EE's for each new Map "Side EE's" and the Sixth EE the "Grand EE"

To be honest. I'm hope I'm right cause that will Kick ASS.

P.S. I think we completely whent off the topic. I think LETSPLAYAGAME might be "Somebody01"

Exactly. It's not over yet.

Like in Moon, we still got a trophy/achievement for completing the first half of the egg. That can still apply to Green Run.

I wish people would stop using this excuse.

You do remember that people got a Achievement for doing the second part to right? They're not just going to make a huge second part (And i say huge because you would think it would be since the first part was short) and then not include an achievement after doing it.

That would just make people upset.

Also

My thoughts on all of this are that the Easter egg is over and if anyone comes in and says he knows anything and doesn't give us info up front then he is just Bird dog dan all over again.

The EE is done.

For now.

I still say 3Arc will add another section to Green Run in comind DLC along with a new Zombies map. (They have a full team now). I say more will be added to this EE with these new sections. These colored beams and navcard stuff seem like other steps that aren't actually steps yet.

I just thought about something while reading the stuff about the "Tower of Babble" achievement.

It says "Tower", not "Towers". I'm not disproving anyone who was posting before me, as I also assumed there would be more than one with a giant easter egg over all of them. This kind of tells me that we might be activating different types of "Tower" type things.

What I mean is this:

We activated what looked like a pylon for power lines in Green Run. I think we may be activating different output devices. Surely they wouldn't use the whole "tower of babylon" theme for the whole game? We see the mystery weapon in Nuketown zombies' loading screen being powered by three separate power sources.

This leads me to believe that we will need to activate three different power sources. If treyarch DOES in fact use the "Tower of Babylon" for the theme in all of Black Ops 2,we have two more towers to activate, and the last map pack will be activating the weapon seen in the loading screen.

If Treyarch decides to change themes with the posters and what-not, I think we will activate a few different output devices. I am unsure of what else could possibly be used besides an antenna or a tower of some sort, but you never know when it comes to power sources that don't exist as real power. (i.e. 115) :D

+1