Sedan- for entirely new way to move

Papa Mudd

I don't know how many of you have seen this poster in the bus depot or on the bilboard, but what is in that dude's hand?

The reason why I ask because I'm not sure if its a hint towards anything or what... also sedan spelled backwards is nades so perhaps it is something you can grenade a lot for a new way to move?

------

Also on the power poster is says "Enjoy - POWER" with a 3.0 in a triangle as well as the image of the power tower and 4 telephone poles right next to it. Some of this stuff is easier to see on some posters than others. any thoughts?

------

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting... I remember a while back there was discussion on moving the bus in a new way. I can't remember what it was on though. But there was a lot of discussion about EMPing or turbining the bus. Maybe we need to emp the bus then throw nades at it or something.

I hate having a broken VGA cable, mine for xbox broke and they no longer sell them in stores :( I wish I could test all of this

I've searched the whole map for that sedan, it's got a very definative grill.. and to be honest i think i found it.. at the depot, goto the back corner window opposite the telephones, on the other side of the barrier out there is a sedan, and the best part, it has the same looking grill, although its facing the other way.. maybe a close up with a scope might feveal something..? Also ontop of the dinrr if you look towards the tunnel,theres a car only visible on the right angle, needing a vari zoom scope to see up close.. might be something cos that road is awfully clear from that diner..

I've searched the whole map for that sedan, it's got a very definative grill.. and to be honest i think i found it.. at the depot, goto the back corner window opposite the telephones, on the other side of the barrier out there is a sedan, and the best part, it has the same looking grill, although its facing the other way.. maybe a close up with a scope might feveal something..? Also ontop of the dinrr if you look towards the tunnel,theres a car only visible on the right angle, needing a vari zoom scope to see up close.. might be something cos that road is awfully clear from that diner..

Interesting, if only I still had my Jtag to noclip over there. But the fact there is only 1 type of that car (Maybe 2) and it's on a poster, probably means it's important. Also isn't that the direction the bus comes from (Back Corner)

Yeah it is. Have a look yourself can you? Ive only ever looked at it wih m14 or pistol, it NEEDS closrr examination i reckon..

Interesting, if only I still had my Jtag to noclip over there. But the fact there is only 1 type of that car (Maybe 2) and it's on a poster, probably means it's important. Also isn't that the direction the bus comes from (Back Corner)

I have a jtag, too bad there are no mods released that let you noclip :(

As for the sedan being nades backwards thing is really clever, totally something treyarch wouldn't just put there randomly.

As for the sedan being nades backwards thing is really clever, totally something treyarch wouldn't just put there randomly.

Oh, Im actually surpised no one has been actually able to no-clip yet. But hopefully there is something for PC as I am building a Pc over Xmass.

Eitherway it could have to do a lot with the EE, like in DerReise the whole button outside the map thing

Oh, Im actually surpised no one has been actually able to no-clip yet. But hopefully there is something for PC as I am building a Pc over Xmass.

Eitherway it could have to do a lot with the EE, like in DerReise the whole button outside the map thing

Wait, is this the billboard that has the car on it? I've seen this multiple times while doing the no-fog glitch. The more i think about this, the more it significant it seems. "An entirely new way to move"? Idk it seems really sketchy, can't wait to see what treyarch has hidden with this thing :)

there are four telephone poles that when you look at them in theater mode they have no wires but in tranzit they have wires. After you turn the power on there is one hanging wire that sparks like it needs power. There is one at the bus depot, at diner, farm and town. If looking at the front of dept it is on the left. It is back by the claymore barn at farm, by the rare book store at town and it is by the shed at diner.

Interesting... I remember a while back there was discussion on moving the bus in a new way. I can't remember what it was on though. But there was a lot of discussion about EMPing or turbining the bus. Maybe we need to emp the bus then throw nades at it or something.

I hate having a broken VGA cable, mine for xbox broke and they no longer sell them in stores :( I wish I could test all of this

You can splice any old vga cable onto your old xbox cable

EBAY! Amazon! EBAY! lol... second hand from a game store???

• Administrators

Just so you guys know:

"Sedan" is the name of the place where nuketown is located. I'm not saying that any sedans found in tranzit don't have anything to do with anything, b/c I truly don't know. But IMO the sedan poster was just a hint. at nuketown

I will leave this here for you to show you my evidence of the Sedan Crater not being the location of Nuketown:

After asking Rissole25 to do some snooping on Nuketown 2025, from using the TacticalInsertion that shows coordinates, he has concluded that the truck in the center of Nuketown has standard map coordinates of:

lat: 39.831936N

long: 117.392326W

The main thing to pay attention to is the 39 and 117, known as degrees. Do the same for the others.

In the Green Run radio, we hear that the Jackass Flats coordinates are:

lat: 37 degrees 07N

long: 116 degrees 03N

The Sedan Crater coordinates are:

lat: 37 degrees 10N

long: 116 degrees 02W

Obviously Jackass Flats and the Sedan Crater are very close, however they are a few degrees from Nuketown. Because latitude lines run horizontally across the entire globe with zero tilt, they are parallel at around 68-69 miles of difference between each West degree. Longitude lines are farthest apart at the equator and converge at the poles, so the distance varies. 40 degrees North shows a distance of 53 miles between one degree. We're looking at 37-39.8, so we'll call it about 50 miles apart, per North degree.

With that information, we can show that Nuketown is roughly 128 miles north and 50 miles east of the Sedan Crater. Therefore, I don't believe that we are at the Sedan Crater.

What I'd really like to know is what is on that dudes finger in the picture... that may be a key to figuring out what it needs...

also I tried utilizing turbines on the four sparking telephone poles, but I've done both easter eggs and now can't hear any voices in game...

One guy I played with recently says he's been able to both multiple times just by doing the other easter egg... has anyone else been able to do this in regards to resetting the easter egg? or are there more people like me who have done both and cant do either anymore?

• 1 month later...