New Find With The Trains!

CJDAM

First of all, make a Turbine. If you look at the top of the turbine when it is completed, there is a black arrow on a orange triangle. This is the EXACT same symbol found on the derailed trains! I think the turbine does have something to do with the Trains after all, we just have to test more things out. Maybe if a turbine is placed at all 4 parts of the train something will happen? This can't go unnoticed!

Any thoughts? :)

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I paused the game in theater mode and used the no fog method to look at the trains.

1. Different background colors. Turbine is yellow, train is orange.

2. Different size stickers.

3. The train arrows are fatter.

4. The train arrows point up, the turbine points down.

They're too dissimiliar to be connected. It looks good, but upon further examination I think it's another chase of the wild goose variety.

I paused the game in theater mode and used the no fog method to look at the trains.

They're too dissimiliar to be connected. It looks good, but upon further examination I think it's another chase of the wild goose variety.

nah theres 1 train in particular with the symbol right side up just the same as the turbines

i hate when people who "scower" the map shut down a theory that could still have hope

nah theres 1 train in particular with the symbol right side up just the same as the turbines

i hate when people who "scower" the map shut down a theory that could still have hope

Really? Could you provide proof please? Sounds interesting! :mrgreen:

I wasn't scowering to disprove... I was investigating. The differences are listed, followed by my conclusion based in facts. On the cars I looked at that are right side up, the arrow is upside down. It may be something, but to me it looks like nothing because of those diifferences.

If I'd thought it was nothing, I'd have left the thread alone.

OK.OK.OK. it appears I am the only person in the world to actually finish the second part of the Easter egg. Which is sad because I really don't even like this game. As humorous as it is to watch you headless chickens run around, I am spilling the beans..... FIRST....go to the farm ..tune the TV untilled you hear static. Then turn on the power and retuturn to the farm and tune the TV until u hear Maxis speak. Keep tuning until no more quotes are said ( this is a must!) . Then turn the power back off and complete the Maxis side of tower of babble....turn the power on once again. Go to the area. Outside power where the sparks are shooting from the broken pylon. Throw an emp in the sparks. This will disable the power and you will hear Me tower. The light will cause this tower to collapse as well. Repeat these steps on the newly falleb tower. The bus is not needed for the second timeaxis speak. Next throw an emp in the bus when it is directly under the broken pylon. Get on top of the bus and throw a turbine an top of the bus to electrically connection the power nodes on the broken turbine. This will sh

OK.OK.OK. it appears I am the only person in the world to actually finish the second part of the Easter egg. Which is sad because I really don't even like this game. As humorous as it is to watch you headless chickens run around, I am spilling the beans..... FIRST....go to the farm ..tune the TV untilled you hear static. Then turn on the power and retuturn to the farm and tune the TV until u hear Maxis speak. Keep tuning until no more quotes are said ( this is a must!) . Then turn the power back off and complete the Maxis side of tower of babble....turn the power on once again. Go to the area. Outside power where the sparks are shooting from the broken pylon. Throw an emp in the sparks. This will disable the power and you will hear Me tower. The light will cause this tower to collapse as well. Repeat these steps on the newly falleb tower. The bus is not needed for the second timeaxis speak. Next throw an emp in the bus when it is directly under the broken pylon. Get on top of the bus and throw a turbine an top of the bus to electrically connection the power nodes on the broken turbine. This will sh

HUH!!! Go to the Farm activate the TV until the door Open noise sounds, Turn power on, go back & listen to all quotes Until the one Maxxis keeps repeating over & over, Turn power back off, Complete Maxxis' side, Turn power on again, (this is where you lost me) throw an EMP at the two sparking wires?!?! & then well hear the tower!!! What light causes the Tower to collapse, Repeat what steps?!?! EMP the bus at the Pylon where power is, Power Nodes on what turbine, this will what?!?!

Hi, Kinda new to CODZ Forums but i was just wondering if anyone had actually tried the turbine parts with anything else? Think about it.... Every single game you'll play of Tranzit, you will build the turbine. This might mean that one of the turbine parts fits with another table or joins to a train somehow? I dont know. Food for thought.... :D

an illiterate guy to finish the EE. great............ make sense boy. oh now iget it, out side the power room there is a broken pylon. where the eletical sparks are, throw the emp there. then maxis will talk again. then the EE pylon will collaspe. then reapet the steps on the newly fallen pylon. (the EE pylon). then when directly underneath the broken pylon. (dont know which one because he dosent say. aswell as i dont know the next step until he edits it. sorry. hurry up and edit it.

an illiterate guy to finish the EE. great............ make sense boy. oh now iget it, out side the power room there is a broken pylon. where the eletical sparks are, throw the emp there. then maxis will talk again. then the EE pylon will collaspe. then reapet the steps on the newly fallen pylon. (the EE pylon). then when directly underneath the broken pylon. (dont know which one because he dosent say. aswell as i dont know the next step until he edits it. sorry. hurry up and edit it.

OK.OK.OK. it appears I am the only person in the world to actually finish the second part of the Easter egg. Which is sad because I really don't even like this game. As humorous as it is to watch you headless chickens run around, I am spilling the beans..... FIRST....go to the farm ..tune the TV untilled you hear static. Then turn on the power and retuturn to the farm and tune the TV until u hear Maxis speak. Keep tuning until no more quotes are said ( this is a must!) . Then turn the power back off and complete the Maxis side of tower of babble....turn the power on once again. Go to the area. Outside power where the sparks are shooting from the broken pylon. Throw an emp in the sparks. This will disable the power and you will hear Me tower. The light will cause this tower to collapse as well. Repeat these steps on the newly falleb tower. The bus is not needed for the second timeaxis speak. Next throw an emp in the bus when it is directly under the broken pylon. Get on top of the bus and throw a turbine an top of the bus to electrically connection the power nodes on the broken turbine. This will sh.

Someone that just created an account to post this, and is completely illiterate.

Sounds legit.

And do you troll the forums before or after knocking down the tower?

OK.OK.OK. it appears I am the only person in the world to actually finish the second part of the Easter egg. Which is sad because I really don't even like this game. As humorous as it is to watch you headless chickens run around, I am spilling the beans..... FIRST....go to the farm ..tune the TV untilled you hear static. Then turn on the power and retuturn to the farm and tune the TV until u hear Maxis speak. Keep tuning until no more quotes are said ( this is a must!) . Then turn the power back off and complete the Maxis side of tower of babble....turn the power on once again. Go to the area. Outside power where the sparks are shooting from the broken pylon. Throw an emp in the sparks. This will disable the power and you will hear Me tower. The light will cause this tower to collapse as well. Repeat these steps on the newly falleb tower. The bus is not needed for the second timeaxis speak. Next throw an emp in the bus when it is directly under the broken pylon. Get on top of the bus and throw a turbine an top of the bus to electrically connection the power nodes on the broken turbine. This will sh.

dude, you triple posted lol and obvious troll is obvious.