When Diner opens up on the stage select screen...

remusVB

...after a free game update and it's two game modes are TRANZIT and SURVIVAL.

Diner Tranzit mode takes place in the past, before the nukes hit. It's during the night, and you start in the garage. There's a bus pulled up outside facing the diner: the night bus travels clockwise around the map. The bus ride is similar to the original Tranzit's bus: the zombies were around before the bombs hit so Green Run is just as overrun, abandoned, and trashed. There's no lava, and the landscape is in its original, unaltered state.

First stop is the Bus Depot. The bus station is closed for the night, but you can pay to go in the stores across the street. There's a bus part in there that's new to fit the different night bus. There's also a workbench on one of the walls.

Next stop is the Town. There's no fissure cliff leading to the church and the shortcut is open. There's also no shell casing in the bowling alley; doors can be bought to access it and the church (which is where you'd find Mule Kick and Holy Water Grenades).

New Wonder Weapon in hand, you're eventually back at Nacht der Untoten. It's not destroyed either: the entire original map is there. Which is where you start the Easter Egg.

That wouldn't be so bad, huh?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Diner survival would be depressing. I'm sick of these of small survival maps. :|

same, how small they were and that we really only had 1 full size map was one of the reasons I thought there was a way to unlock a new level like we could do with black ops with Five.

Survival maps in BO2 = too small

Tranzit map in BO2 = too big

They had a winning formula. What happened to it?

Diner survival would be depressing. I'm sick of these of small survival maps. :|

same, how small they were and that we really only had 1 full size map was one of the reasons I thought there was a way to unlock a new level like we could do with black ops with Five.

They changed, accept it.

If it where the same people would go like 'omg its just fucking blops 1 omgnoobs treyarch u sukk', so I understand the change, the problem is, they had to last moment rush it, so the 2nd bus was never used and the texture remains, diner survival is a loadable map (aswell as cornfield clleansed) but gives an error upon loading, they had many features, but they're just not ready to be used, making zombies very different and yet too basic. However, the core mechanics are in there!

They changed, accept it.

If it where the same people would go like 'omg its just fucking blops 1 omgnoobs treyarch u sukk', so I understand the change, the problem is, they had to last moment rush it, so the 2nd bus was never used and the texture remains, diner survival is a loadable map (aswell as cornfield clleansed) but gives an error upon loading, they had many features, but they're just not ready to be used, making zombies very different and yet too basic. However, the core mechanics are in there!

I don't accept change just because I have to. I challenge it.