Steel Barriers, Permanent Quick Revive, Not Today perk

Hello people, there is a significant amount of special unlockables in TranZit. I have not confirmed all of them but I am attempting to. You will usually see a green mist. The latest update allows them to be lost. They are permanent under certain conditions.

Steel Barriers: ~4 seconds a board for zombies to tear off. Requires you to repair 200 or so barrier boards in one game. Not sure, but could be single player only. You lose it if you don't repair one full barrier every round.

Permanent Quick Revive: get 15-20 revives in one game. As long as you're playing TranZit and you're connected to the web, you have Quick Revive. Multiplayer only. You lose this one if you attempt to revive somebody and fail. Confirmed

Not Today hidden perk: There is no real name for this, so that's my nickname for it. Buy Juggernog 5 times in one match and be able to take 17 hits. Must be in multiplayer to earn, not confirmed.

2x Headshot damage/ Head Pop every gun: get a triple headshot collateral kill with one bullet. Use the m14 on round 1-2. The Colt m1911 gets rather decent after this. Lost if you don't get a headshot. Confirmed.

PHD Flopper: 75-200 explosive kills in one game. not confirmed.

Stamin-up: run 25-40 miles in one game. not confirmed.

Tripple Ammo/ AKA MULE KICK!!!: buy 25 weapons off the wall in one game. They must all be different. Like the original black ops 1 achievement for purchasing all wall weapons in one game. not sure if this one includes bowie knife and galva knuckles. not confirmed

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic