Huge amount of information from the String Dump

I haven't seen this posted before here so I thought I'd share the string dump and some interesting finds.

Anyways I don't know much about modding and the file structure as I no longer mod, so if I misinterperut some things I'm truly sorry.

If you want to look at the strings yourself go here: http://easycaptu.re/pMUcm.txt If you find something cool I'll add it to the OP

Also notice how many things return, maybe it's from old cods and not coming back, maybe the maps are coming back, or maybe new maps will feature some old features

Also there is A LOT of weapons in here, so I won't post them all but below is a list of some interesting/good ones. Almost every gun you can buy according to the code, but I'm assuming that's just in there and you can't actually buy them, because a Wall Ray Gun sounds too OP

Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 to buy Minigun [Cost]
Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 to buy Thunder Gun [Cost]
Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 to buy Sabertooth [Cost]
Note: Not sure if Sabertooth is new, or a PaP'd gun
Maybe part of the DLC or a undiscovered Easter egg

The navcard was accepted successfully

maybe part of Grief, or a new game mode

Bring back teammate

Sounds pretty cool, a race in zombies... but I don't see how this would work

Get to the Finish Line!

Here's another possible part of it

You Finished!

Not a clue what this could be, but sounds really interesting. Also i have no idea why it cuts off after in

Richtofen reviving you in

Obviously this sounds like there is a mode that instead of dying you become a zombies, sounds pretty freaking epic imo

Seconds As Human:
It sounds like you can control the bus ,assuming Open/Close is for the doors, Climb to roof is to get onto the bus roof, Emergency exit, maybe the back door. Also it sounds like there is a elevator of some sort

Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 To Open
Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 To Close
Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 To Climb To the Roof
Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 For Emergency Exit
Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 To enter bunker
Press ^3[{+activate}]^7 to start the bus [Cost]
Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 To go up
Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 To go down
Engine overheated, waiting for cooldown
also here is some evidence of a elevator

Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 to Activate Lift [Cost]
Here we can see various prices to various things. But I'd like to point out some things 1. You can buy barriers 2. You can close a door 3. There's cabinets (Sniper Cabinet)

Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 to buy back Barrier [Cost]
Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 to Clear Debris [Cost]
Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 to Close Door
Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 to Open Door [Cost]
Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 to Open Area [Cost]
Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 to Open Cabinet [Cost]
Pretty self explanatory, theres some coding for a lander

Lunar Launch in
Calling Lunar Lander to Location
Lander touchdown, ready to use
It sounds like you will be able to use a chainsaw, which sounds freaking epic
Chainsaw Mayhem!!!
It looks like there will be some lives involved in a zombies gametype.

Extra life awarded
Life lost, reviving player
It sounds like the message is shown once you "survive" maybe it means the whole game or just one section, like Dead Mans Land

Onslaught Survived
Let The Onslaught Begin
I doubt it would say this for every zombie you kill, so maybe there's a special zombie
Zombie down!
There's a minigun and it was found in with Instakill, nuke, and x2 points. So most likely the D-Machine from BO 1

Minigun!
It sounds like the flame barrier/trap in Kino

Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 to activate the flame barrier [Cost]
Tesla Gun... Sounds pretty sweet!

Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 to buy Tesla Gun [Cost]
Hopefully this means Shi No Numa will be coming back!

Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 to turn on the Zipline
Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 to activate the Zipline [Cost]
Looks like there will Teleporters and a mainframe (Der Reise) but also note the new term "the core"

Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 to teleport to the mainframe [Cost]
Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 to link the teleport pad to the mainframe
Link activated
Need to activate teleport pad
Get back to the core
Teleporter is cooling down
Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 to initiate link to the mainframe
Instead of the tradition 10, we may be getting more points on some barriers

Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 to Rebuild Barrier [Reward]
Looks like we may be seeming various box prices, maybe some have better guns?

Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 for a Random Weapon [Cost]
Self explanatory

Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 to activate automatic Turret [Cost]
Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 to Use Turret [Cost]
Maybe part of DLC, or maybe there's a way to fix the Tranzit bridge?

Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 to Build Bridge [Cost]
Sounds like Damage-ade is stopping power and Can-dolier could be related to Bandoiler (Used to hold ammo) so maybe we can buy more ammo for all guns or it's like scavenger?

Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 to buy Can-dolier [Cost]
Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 to buy Damage-ade [Cost]
Sounds like part of an easter egg, or maybe you can build a new item

Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 to insert Power Cell
Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 to pick up Power Cell
Here are 4 new game modes, Containment, Race, Dead Pool, Return and meat. Containment: sounds like you have to contain the zombie infection, maybe that's where seconds as human: comes into play Race: Not sure how it will be done, but a race in zombies, probably something like you have to open all the doors on your side before the other team does Dead Pool: No idea on what this could be Return: Maybe we will be returning to TranZit pre-disaster, or to older game maps

CONTAINMENT
Description of containment game mode
containment
RACE
Description of race game mode
race
DEAD POOL
Description of dead pool game mode
dead pool
MEAT
Description of meat game mode
meat
RETURNED
Description of returned game mode

It sounds like you can start in these places, maybe for survival, but since it says start maybe it's for tranzit

Description of tunnel start location
TUNNEL

Description of cornfields start location
CORNFIELD

Description of the power station starting location
DINER
Description of the diner starting location
POWER STATION
I got really excited when I say this. Below is a list of all the leader boards, and look towards the middle. Each map has a "Cleansed" version, does that mean it will be before the missile hit?

TRANZIT 2 PLAYERS
TRANZIT 3 PLAYERS
TRANZIT 4 PLAYERS
SURVIVAL TOWN 1 PLAYER
SURVIVAL TOWN 2 PLAYERS
SURVIVAL TOWN 3 PLAYERS
SURVIVAL TOWN 4 PLAYERS
Select game mode and location.
CLEANSED CORNFIELD 1 PLAYER
CLEANSED CORNFIELD 2 PLAYERS
CLEANSED CORNFIELD 3 PLAYERS
CLEANSED CORNFIELD 4 PLAYERS
CLEANSED DINER 1 PLAYER
CLEANSED DINER 2 PLAYERS
CLEANSED DINER 3 PLAYERS
CLEANSED DINER 4 PLAYERS
CLEANSED FARM 1 PLAYER
CLEANSED FARM 2 PLAYERS
CLEANSED FARM 3 PLAYERS
CLEANSED FARM 4 PLAYERS
CLEANSED TOWN 1 PLAYER
CLEANSED TOWN 2 PLAYERS
CLEANSED TOWN 3 PLAYERS
CLEANSED TOWN 4 PLAYERS
SURVIVAL FARM 1 PLAYER
SURVIVAL FARM 2 PLAYERS
SURVIVAL FARM 3 PLAYERS
SURVIVAL FARM 4 PLAYERS
SURVIVAL BUS DEPOT 1 PLAYER
SURVIVAL BUS DEPOT 2 PLAYERS
SURVIVAL BUS DEPOT 3 PLAYERS
SURVIVAL BUS DEPOT 4 PLAYERS
TRANZIT 1 PLAYER
Sounds like there will be greif on green run

GRIEF GREEN RUN
Could we be going in space again, or maybe a return of moon.

Press ^3[{+actionslot 1}]^7 to activate P.E.S.
Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 to trade equipment for P.E.S.
Really hoping this isn't recylced code and we get to use this again Or maybe moon is coming back

Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 to trade equipment for Hacker
Press ^3[{+actionslot 1}]^7 to use Hacker
Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 to Hack
Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 to Hack [Cost]
Hacking
Hacker
after seeing this much stuff from moon I am starting to think it's either recylced code or moon is coming back

NO MAN'S LAND
NO MAN'S LAND
No Man's Land

A Winter's Howl can give you time to revive a downed teammate.
Most likely recylced code, since Bo II does not have a terminal

Discovering the Room Of Fate in Dead Ops Arcade will greatly enhance your chances of defeating the Cosmic Silverback.
In Dead Ops Arcade, chickens will make valuable companions.
You can use explosive rounds to blow cows up in Dead Ops Arcade.
Collecting treasure in Dead Ops Arcade increases your score multiplier.
In Dead Ops Arcade, you are given an extra life every 200,000 points.
Dead Ops Arcade supports up to 4 players.
The Cosmic Silverback awaits your challenge in Dead Ops Arcade.
Discovering The Armory in Dead Ops Arcade can equip your player with up to 5 chickens.
In Dead Ops Arcade, being awarded the Fate Of Firepower will permanently upgrade your player's weapon.
In Dead Ops Arcade, being awarded the Fate Of Friendship will give your player a permanent companion and chickens will last longer.
In Dead Ops Arcade, being awarded the Fate Of Furious Feet will permanently give your player faster mobility and 3 speed boosts every round.
In Dead Ops Arcade, being awarded the Fate Of Fortitude will make all pickups last longer and give your player a minimum 2x score bonus.
The Cosmic Silverback has many brothers.
In Dead Ops Arcade, gems are a rare find. The larger the gem, the bigger the increase to your score multiplier!
Hack the terminal to gain access to Dead Ops Arcade.
Along with the others already mentioned, theres one called Turned. No idea what that could be

Survival
Race
Meat
No Man's Land
Turned
Returned
Grief
Classic
Sense 2 say containment next to it, which sounds like a new game mode, Nacht will most likely be coming back

Nacht Der Untoten (Containment)
NACHT DER UNTOTEN (CONTAINMENT)
NACHT DER UNTOTEN
Maybe deadpool is a variation of meat mode

MEAT ON THE TARMAC (DEAD POOL)
Meat on the Tarmac (Dead Pool)
Sounds like maybe there will be 5 DLC packs, hopefully eachone has zombie content

DLC5 Pack
DLC4 Pack

Note: Yes, I know it's suspicious that this is my first post and all, and it does look like I copy and pasted, but I originally made this thread over on se7ensins

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, so you came here after all.

By the way, "DLC 5"/DLC 1 = Nuketown Zombies.

I assume I know you from somewhere :P

Also I'm a bit puzzled on the DLC thing. Because you have to remember that this isn't just for zombies. And 3arc stated that there will be 4 DLCs in total. But since this is not zombies only, if you factor in Nuketown Zombies you'd have to count Nuketown 2025 making 6. And there was no sign of a DLC6 (But not DLC 1,2,3,or 4) and not other 3arc games had 5 DLC packs. Also it says pack, and 1 map doesn't make a pack. So either

A) There is another DLC pack we don't know about

B) We are missing some strings and therefore we can't see 6, this could be it since there is no DLC 1-4

Also I'm a bit puzzled on the DLC thing. Because you have to remember that this isn't just for zombies. And 3arc stated that there will be 4 DLCs in total. But since this is not zombies only, if you factor in Nuketown Zombies you'd have to count Nuketown 2025 making 6. And there was no sign of a DLC6 (But not DLC 1,2,3,or 4) and not other 3arc games had 5 DLC packs. Also it says pack, and 1 map doesn't make a pack. So either

B) We are missing some strings and therefore we can't see 6, this could be it since there is no DLC 1-4

Haha, perhaps. I don't go by "Flammenwerfer" there.

And I'm not quite sure. I mean, Activision would see a rather large backlash if they counted a DLC pack out of the Season Pass.

I remember seeing an interview with Jimmy Z and he was asked if you could play as a zombie in Green Run. He started to get defensive and dodge the question.

Can't help but wonder if it will be something in DLC 1. I think we can all agree they knew what they were going to do for DLC 1 before BO2 came out, so I'd imagine they would put some of that information in before hand.

Haha, perhaps. I don't go by "Flammenwerfer" there.

And I'm not quite sure. I mean, Activision would see a rather large backlash if they counted a DLC pack out of the Season Pass.

Maybe if treyarch wanted to make a secret DLC then I'm sure it would be free. Or maybe DLC 5 pack is all 4 packs combined, like the combo pack for Waw.

Also what's your username over there?

Saberthoot is chainsaw. Was also in Black Ops coding and you were able to use it but it didn't have model so it was invisible.

Oh, thanks for letting me know. Very interesting, hopefully chainsaws will finally

come to zombies this game

I remember seeing an interview with Jimmy Z and he was asked if you could play as a zombie in Green Run. He started to get defensive and dodge the question.

Can't help but wonder if it will be something in DLC 1. I think we can all agree they knew what they were going to do for DLC 1 before BO2 came out, so I'd imagine they would put some of that information in before hand.

That would be awesome, and there is definitely coding support this. But BRAAAIINS... or whatever has been in the game since WaW

• Administrators

Fixing the bridge that collapses? But alas, we can still travel across it with ease and even walk across it. Is there another bridge somewhere within this map that we should be concerned about? I don't like looking at code snippets, but hey - if it's there, might as well speculate what they'll be used for. ;)

Fixing the bridge that collapses? But alas, we can still travel across it with ease and even walk across it. Is there another bridge somewhere within this map that we should be concerned about? I don't like looking at code snippets, but hey - if it's there, might as well speculate what they'll be used for. ;)

I was referring to building a new bridge for 1000 points that might lead to a new map :)

Ya, you never know, maybe there's something underneath the bridge and the collapsed bridge is blocking it

I was referring to building a new bridge for 1000 points that might lead to a new map :)

I think he was talking about what I said, since I said maybe we can repair the bridge ;)

In the latest interview they had with GTTV (before the game came out) he said that they initially wanted to, but they kept running into roadblocks in the creative process. Thus, they dropped it.

However, doesn't mean we can't expect it eventually. ;)

In the latest interview they had with GTTV (before the game came out) he said that they initially wanted to, but they kept running into roadblocks in the creative process. Thus, they dropped it.

However, doesn't mean we can't expect it eventually. ;)

To be honest it's probably been like that since WaW. I mean BRAAIINSs... has been in the game since then. Also if they said that, I'm sure we will see it eventually.

To be honest it's probably been like that since WaW. I mean BRAAIINSs... has been in the game since then. Also if they said that, I'm sure we will see it eventually.

I think "BRAAIINS..." its there because its the weapon for the zombies, if they dont have it, they cant attack you

Oh no, they can still attack you. It would just show the standard knife animation though! ;)

I think "BRAAIINS..." its there because its the weapon for the zombies, if they dont have it, they cant attack you

Ah, true. Never thought of that.

When ever you get the raygun on Tranzit, (not sure about other maps) if you look up and down really fast, you will see that your left hand is straight out in front of you. Take a good look at the fingers on the right. These hands are exactly the same as the BRAAAIINS... weapon. It could just be a copy and paste job for the zombie's weapons, but never-the-less, I figured I would share it.

When ever you get the raygun on Tranzit, (not sure about other maps) if you look up and down really fast, you will see that your left hand is straight out in front of you. Take a good look at the fingers on the right. These hands are exactly the same as the BRAAAIINS... weapon. It could just be a copy and paste job for the zombie's weapons, but never-the-less, I figured I would share it.

Ugggh. I know. That was just SLOPPY. It's not really noticeable in-game, but it is very noticeable in Theater.