A Drawing on Power Poll(Depot)

Jeager1999

Someone on Activision Forums discovered this first, but I don't think anyone figured out exactly what it is. But I think I do.

First, here is how you find it Yourself. Simply exit the Depot either through the Power doors or the main door. Then go across the street, the Power Line Poll right by the Zombie Window. The drawing is at waist height.

For some damn reason, I can't get any screen shots to appear in my COD Elite Account, other wise I'd supply a pic. If anyone can help me with that, PM me.

Anyway, I think I know what it is. If you tilt your to the left, its a Big Hammer smashing a person-who is on his knees w/ a broken leg and cruch- head.

There are also writing, some on the activision forums think its Arabic, could be. There's other writings on the buttom left of the drawing I can't make out.

Strange how NOW we find this.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic