What does the HAARP resurch station fit with TranZit

XxZombieKillerxX

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I think the HARRP research station has to do with TranZit is that it controls the zombies.

I know it might be wrong and I think that Samantha is still in control but this my theory about it.

*facepalm*

So much fail in this post, it is unbelieavable.

Maybe you should read the storyline first, before trying to make assumptions that are far beyond wrong.

Actually the first point I agree with you. The second is incorrect, Edward is in control. Anyhow, I agree because the HAARP transmits electrical field, there are rumours that it possesses mind control capabilities. The link in my signature discusses that point. And to the person above. It's not your place to judge what's correct and in correct.

The concentrated beam is that what is emitted from the Babble tower. I believe its Maxis' way of disrupting control and Edwards way of reaching out to the dead severed from his control when the bombs fell. That's only speculation and comes from the idea that the beam is capable of penetrating living and dead flesh. So it could affect a living human mind too. It maybe why some survivors in the radios are destroying equipment.

Actually the first point I agree with you. The second is incorrect, Edward is in control. Anyhow, I agree because the HAARP transmits electrical field, there are rumours that it possesses mind control capabilities. The link in my signature discusses that point. And to the person above. It's not your place to judge what's correct and in correct.

The concentrated beam is that what is emitted from the Babble tower. I believe its Maxis' way of disrupting control and Edwards way of reaching out to the dead severed from his control when the bombs fell. That's only speculation and comes from the idea that the beam is capable of penetrating living and dead flesh. So it could affect a living human mind too. It maybe why some survivors in the radios are destroying equipment.

I found it funny that both sides of the EE are effectively doing the same thing even though they are trying to achieve opposite ends. :lol:

The concentrated beam is that what is emitted from the Babble tower. I believe its Maxis' way of disrupting contreol and Edwards way of reaching out to the dead severed from his control when the bombs fell. That's only speculation and comes from the idea that the beam is capable of penetrating living and dead flesh. So it could affect a living human mind too. It maybe why some survivors in the radios are destroying equipment.

I found it funny that both sides of the EE are effectively doing the same thing even though they are trying to achieve opposite ends. :lol:

I know. It's strange. I can only think that the reason why Maxis would want the power off is that the HAARP is essentially when powered by 115, a direct feed to the Aether and Edward. And essentially gives him more power.

I was playing transit when Samuel said something about a secrat government then that reminded me abot the government in mount whether if a crisis is happening and the government dies that that government would take over but what my theory is that the secret government could be working with richtofen in some way if anyone has inforfation about this theory plese pm me

What I think the HARRP research station has to do with TranZit is that it controls the zombies.

I know it might be wrong and I think that Samantha is still in control but this my theory about it.

Well Samantha was in control, but at the end of the last game, Richtofen gained control.

The HAARP research station is in Alaska. We never actually see it. It is rumored to be powered by 115, but reports are unconfirmed. The Bus Driver also has the HAARP research station programmed as one of his stops. Of course, his GPS is malfunctioned, so he only goes in a loop around Green Run in TranZit. Oh, and HAARP was active in World War II and only publicly announced in 1990. That's all that is really known about it.

• Administrators

The reason that I do not believe that the Tower of Babble controls the Zombies is because if Maxis was trying to take away Richtofen's control as he says he is, he could have blown up the single tower instead of hurling three missiles at the Earth and not even destroying the tower. The Tower does have a role, I agree with that. It plays into a larger scheme here somehow, maybe doing something after multiple towers are activated, but I don't think it does anything on its own.

• 3 weeks later...

WOW! I never really paid any attention to the story line, but all this stuff about HAARP and element 115 is REAL conspiracy! Now I am not saying it is true.... I am just saying that there have been alleged government wistle blowers claiming all this stuff. 3arc did some research and clumped some real theories into this game!! Even Tesla is mentioned! the greatest genious ever to live that is now looked at as a crack pot! Wow!

the HAARP station could be sending the element 115 through the atmosphere and that is what I think could be spreading the 115 around

no. The HAARP towers send radio waves into the atmosphere, not elements or other substances.

And also, welcome everybody to the 15th HAARP related post since BOII came out!

The reason that I do not believe that the Tower of Babble controls the Zombies is because if Maxis was trying to take away Richtofen's control as he says he is, he could have blown up the single tower instead of hurling three missiles at the Earth and not even destroying the tower. The Tower does have a role, I agree with that. It plays into a larger scheme here somehow, maybe doing something after multiple towers are activated, but I don't think it does anything on its own.

Richtofen controls the zombies from the Aether. The tower has nothing to do with his control over them other than the possibility that he needs it so he can regain control of zombies that the missiles broke the connection to. And also, if we're going with the whole "Tower controls zombies" idea, then Maxis would need it to "jam" richtofen's signal to the zombies.

Sorry to Bump again.

the HAARP station could be sending the element 115 through the atmosphere and that is what I think could be spreading the 115 around

no. The HAARP towers send radio waves into the atmosphere, not elements or other substances.

And also, welcome everybody to the 15th HAARP related post since BOII came out!

Firstly, check the date of the OP. this thread was bumped yesterday by a 'spambot'

It may not be sending signals into the atmosphere, but is powered by 115.

(from Matuzz thread - HERE)

In SNN there is this note:

"might be powering HAARP... but it comes with a risk... may consider using..."

My theory is the Houston Astro's control the Zombies because "the bus driver" mentions the AstroDome.

Taken from my Bus Driver Locations Quotes thread - HERE

This is what I believe it to mean - Disaster

Houston Astrodome

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reliant_Astrodome

Reliant Astrodome, also known as the Houston Astrodome or simply the Astrodome, is the world's first multi-purpose, domed sports stadium, located in Houston, Texas, USA. The stadium is part of the Reliant Park complex. It opened in 1965 as Harris County Domed Stadium

Hurricane Katrina

On August 31, 2005, in the wake of Hurricane Katrina, the Harris County Department of Homeland Security and Emergency Management and the State of Louisiana came to an agreement to allow at least 25,000 evacuees from New Orleans, especially those that were sheltered in the Louisiana Superdome, to move to the Astrodome until they could return home. The evacuation began on September 1, 2005. All scheduled events for the final four months of 2005 at the Astrodome were cancelled. Overflow refugees were held in the surrounding Reliant Park complex. There was a full field hospital inside the Reliant Arena, which cared for the entire Katrina refugee community.

The entire Reliant Park complex was scheduled to be emptied of hurricane refugees by September 17, 2005. Originally, the Astrodome was planned to be used to house refugees until December. However, the surrounding parking lots were needed for the first Houston Texans home game. Arrangements were made to help Katrina refugees find apartments both in Houston and elsewhere in the United States. By September 16, 2005, the last of the hurricane refugees living in the Astrodome had been moved out either to the neighboring Reliant Arena or to permanent housing north of Houston. As of September 20, 2005, the remaining Katrina refugees were relocated to Arkansas due to Hurricane Rita.

LOL. I am not a spambot! I just found it interesting that all this craziness in BO2 zombies is from actual theories. Element 115 was first announced by the guy that first came out about area 51 (Bob Lazar). He said the element was used in the production of anti-matter to power alien spacecraft there. HAARP is a real facility in Alaska that some claim can control weather, earthquakes, and the human mind.There is also tons of stuff about Nicola Tesla. Look it up if you don't beleive me. Anyway back to the ZOMBIES!

@ NICOlA

I wasn't calling you a spambot. I think there was a post before yours that bumped the thread. This post is now deleted.

There is also tons of stuff about Nicola Tesla. Look it up if you don't beleive me.

You don't have to tell me about the references. Did you not see my signature?

Samanthia is in control of one thing only: A crazy nazi scientist with a love for spleens and a soft spot for drunk russians...

As for the HARRP, that's what the avagadro was trapped in, Im 99% sure that thing is a HARRP, as It effect weather using radio waves, just like testla thought!

HAARP indeed plays a large part in our story. So large that we cannot pinpoint the exact way it fits into our story. HAARP is sopposedly designed to extend the distance at which radio signals can be sent or recieved. But many conspiracy theorists think it is a "weather controlling device"

These theories are not entirely unfounded as there actually is alot of science that says by creating a "bubble" in our planets ionosphere we can literally alter weather patterns. To what extent is unknown.

So you see this HAARP reference may be a very large key part to what we are doing, or may be a small yet significant part, either way we know its important.

• 1 month later...