Does anyone miss the hidden unlockables?

Kit2Karter

I was thinking about the excitement of the first Black Ops and unlocking new maps like Five and Dead Ops Arcade. Even Getting out of the chair and going over to the computer for the first time was awesome. I was hoping to see some of these surprises in BO2 but so far have been disappointed. I loved unlocking new things.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone thought of going back to the Der Reise terminal thou & playing around with it now that Blops II is out!!!

As far as the OP goes I as well thought that we would've unlocked something that was hidden, & thats why i think the ToB or better yet EE isnt finished. What if theirs a Hidden EE that has nothing to do with the ToB, that unlocks the Diner as a playable survival map or something. I just find it odd that NO zombies maps were unlocked & they were all on disc when we first turned it on. That would def be a first!!!