New Tweet from JZ

Sp33dy89

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he feels hes damned if he does damned if he dont. if its done and he tells us we will be mad. if its not and he tells us how we will be mad. i think some of us want to know the truth but if he told us and we didnt find it on our own we wud stop our searches and speculation which if u ask me is better than the game itself. I LOVE THIS COMMUNITY! and if its done and he says it. This place will slow down! I would hate it! I love everyones thoughts and speculations! Keeps me wanting to play. if not for this I would get bored of zombies once it got easy! So KEEP IT UP GUYS! YOUR KEEPING ME PLAYING!

To me it could be that it means more or less something like, if he tells everything about the EE, which is what most of the community thinks it wants at this point, after we get it, after a while we might come to the conclusion that it was much better if we found it out ourselves..

I'm thinking it means, if he tells us, we're not going to like what we hear. "I always think I know what I want until I get it" makes me think as if I was saying this to him. Once he tells us, we're not going to "want" it any more. It also makes me believe that it is over for now. The main reason we would be unhappy if he told us is because he would say, "Yes, you've done it all for now."

Sounds to me like he's saying that if he tells us or doesn't tell us, some will be disappointed. If he says there's more, some will be mad that he told us and we didn't figure it out ourselves. If he tells us it's over, some will he mad that he ruined the thrill of hunting. Screwed whether he tells you or doesn't.

And sometimes, what we think we want, is not really what we want. As a kid, we'd love to eat junk food for breakfast lunch and dinner. But we can't do that. It's unhealthy. We may think we want it, but we don't.

I'm thinking it means, if he tells us, we're not going to like what we hear. "I always think I know what I want until I get it" makes me think as if I was saying this to him. Once he tells us, we're not going to "want" it any more. It also makes me believe that it is over for now. The main reason we would be unhappy if he told us is because he would say, "Yes, you've done it all for now."

Yeah you're pretty spot on. I think as then new maps come out the easter eggs will get increasingly difficult (just like BO1) with Green Run being the easiest.

Can't we all just agree that he's making all of us sit on the very edge of our seats begging to have some kind of sign?

Seems to me someone is doing their job right.

Nice signature man, it's pretty sick.

But that is something I WANT to hear. Id rather know its done then to think its not and keep trying new things.

Also this tweet from _rez_

https://twitter.com/_rez_/status/281894901292085248

"twenty-one twelve five point one #rush"

21 - 12 - 5.1?

EDIT: After looking around, it's this: http://surroundablog.blogs.com/surround ... u-ray.html

It's about a Deluxe version on DVD with 5.1 Surround Sound. lol. Bummer..

Ha! Funny thing is, I tweeted SpiderBite about it, and at the very ended I added 2112, without even noticing it was just refering to Rush's 2112.

That sucks ass haha.

Also, Rez is obviously trolling, there was no need to do tweet that.

• Administrators

https://www.energystar.gov/index.cfm?fuseaction=join_change_the_world.showPledgeDriverDetails&cpd_id=18707 no idea if this links in somehow, but 5.1 could be referring to the area size of the Cheyenne underground bunker complex. Possibly this is the location of tranzit

TranZit is the game mode, like Survival. What you are referring to is Green Run, not TranZit. I don't mean to be a dick, just want to make sure it's called the right thing. :) As for the location, we know it's in Hanford, Washington.