"new?" things noticed

jinro

So i was playing 2p with a friend today and this time i ended up being misty, i teleported to the town to grab cash and buy perks.

as i was buying stamina-up i had noticed that the icon stayed lit-up on my screen even though i had took my turbine away! and the power was obviously still off at this point seeing as my juggernog was transparent still.

immediately the quote from J.Z popped into my head "you have to run faster" or whatever it was.

and the quote "this is not a sprint its a marathon".. from richtofen.

ive read some other threads about a quote that i had heard, when misty pulls the shotgun from the mystery box she says " a present from daddy haha i must of been good"

Im starting to think maybe misty and richtofen have relation in some way.. but father... idk...

let me know what you guys think!!

glitch? regardles, ill try to replicate this tomorrow

This actually happened to me today as well, I teleported to town, grabbed cash, got jug and stamin up and then ran to turn the power on and noticed that my stamin up was lit up still even though I had my turbine with me and hadn't turned on the power? I thought it was just glitching out? I'm going to go back and try and find that game right now.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know if this is new or not, but it is to me. Little while ago, messing around to get the mm scope to visit "the church". Had one walker in round 2 that kept spawning as I ran to to the church. Ran past church into back of town to catch a Denizen break. Heard the zombie spawn behind, and noticed the eyes were IN the church. Quickly went back and the zombie is tearing off the barricade wood like usual. Huh!? So I moved closer, and yep can keep repairing the barricade.

No points for it, but a neat little nugget, considering(for myself anyway) there has been no interaction with the church at all. :)

It's a glitch. It's all about the timing when you pick up the turbine after buying the perk. It's not limited to stamin-up - I've done it with jug, and it probably works with the other perks as well. Just letting you know.

I've had it happen quite a few times with most perks. The perk never actually works for me though, the icon will just be lit up as if it were active.

• 2 weeks later...

I've had it happen quite a few times with most perks. The perk never actually works for me though, the icon will just be lit up as if it were active.

You are probably correct with regards to the other perks, but for jug it actually lets you take more than two hits with the power off. I tested it offline though, so idk about online.

no one has been talking about what to me seems obvious.I just know that the orbs of light that shine down on the box and the ones that hover around objects occasionally are either clues to the next step or are in some way connected to the easter egg. lots of people have seen them. Treyacrch put them there for a reason. I have seen the light in the box every time I have played since doing the Richtofen side of the ee. I have seen a similar orb of light on the front of the bus,on the street light in town and over the teleporter in town. when it shines on the box you can see a beam of light shoot down from the tower.I also happen to know that when you do the eatser egg the game will not be available in theater mode. funny enough the lights on the box don't show up in theater mode and the game where I saw the light on the streetlight in town was not available for me to review.this makes me think there is allot of "new stuff" we just have to find it!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

By - Kreative Killah

no one has been talking about what to me seems obvious.I just know that the orbs of light that shine down on the box and the ones that hover around objects occasionally are either clues to the next step or are in some way connected to the easter egg. lots of people have seen them. Treyacrch put them there for a reason. I have seen the light in the box every time I have played since doing the Richtofen side of the ee. I have seen a similar orb of light on the front of the bus,on the street light in town and over the teleporter in town. when it shines on the box you can see a beam of light shoot down from the tower.I also happen to know that when you do the eatser egg the game will not be available in theater mode. funny enough the lights on the box don't show up in theater mode and the game where I saw the light on the streetlight in town was not available for me to review.this makes me think there is allot of "new stuff" we just have to find it!!!!

hey kreative killah!

i dont know if your still around the forum, i long forgot about this thread..

not intentionally, i legitimately forgot about it..

I agree that the orbs must have a reason for showing up...

that where progress came to a dead halt. same goes for the navcard ...

now.. with the revolution dlc out, we know that the navcard from green run was actually for Great Leap Forward.

so knowing that, how did it get to green run?

and im not sure on this... but the navcard aquired in great leap forward does not work on the navtable in Green Run.... as im sure i would of heard or read something on it by now...

but thats not to say it doesnt work!

maybe in combination with something else it would? like the orbs from the box...

orbs are not visible in theater mode, ive tried to look as well.. and did not see them appear.

maybe, this could mean its an online aspect kinda like being able to store money in the bank....

has anyone tried or tested the G.L.F navcard in Green Run?

so who knows... maybe the 3rd or final map pack will have are green run navcard?

i was sceptical about them adding on to tranzit with d.l.c, but it would make sense.

that being said, the orbs may have a purpose at a later date...

im starting to think it feels unfinished because thats the way 3arc intended to make it feel..

This Link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhMWTeZASu0 - From NGT Zombies proves that it doesn't work on Tranzit.

My Gut feeling on this is that when a new DLC comes out, the NAV card from the previous map will work on the new map. When the final one comes out, the Nav card you find there will be for Tranzit. It's a way that a) Treyarc can keep us all guessing, and B) make more money as to complete the EE you will need all DLC (not that I'm against that in any way)

As a further theory, I don't think the Nav Card on the final DLC will be available until the EE on that map is complete, meaning the last thing to do to complete the whole thing is return to Tranzit and use the Final Nav Card . . . .

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys!

so today at the power room, playing as misty i got a quote by pressing action on the door to open up PaP.

"Its like someone's calling out my name.. but i cant hear them"

i was not aware you could get quotes off this door....

i know she says this in the bank as well.. i believe by entering bank or blowing up the vault door.

i realize this could just be a hint to opening the PaP.. but could be a hint to opening the door at power..

and for the record...

i do believe the easter egg is done for now, but there still might be some cool shit to find still....

who knows..

so i guess im wondering if anyone else has stumbled across this yet?

I've noticed the numbers 22708 at Power.

I've noticed the sign in the Tunnel, it reads, "Drive Safely Exit 1/2 Mile" but certain letters are faded, so with the illuminated letters only, it reads, "Day x /2 Me"

I've been looking at the paintings in Town and the Ads in Bus Depot.

In Town there is a picture of many humanoid figures holding long spears atop a burning building and then a masked/hooded figure in the corner and foreground. (No clue about the portent of this iamge)

Also there's a painting that's Dali-esque with two Giant ears, a scalpel-like blade stuck in between them and an arrow shot in one. The ears are on top of a pile of corpses, possibly zombies? (Could this mean listening to the voices is key?)

In Depot there are several ads, some which I don't think significant. There's a car ad, "Sedan" that also shows up on a large billboard elsewhere in the map.

There's an ad for the Nuke Donkey, whatever that is... (Maybe a hint that Mule Kick would return in Die Rise)

I may have missed some, but I'm writing this from memory now and not sure if these images have any importance, but maybe you all can seek out these images and see if you have a better idea about what they mean.