"new?" things noticed

jinro

UPDATED LAST

02/17/13

I will be using this thread from now on for all new things i find. so just skip to the bottom for recent updates or read it again up to you! :geek: Happy Hunting!!

So i was playing around on tranzit last night, noticed some things that i thought were worth mentioning.

First of all i found the number "22708" on the wall in the lower part of the power room, by the barrel were the wires spawn on top of occasionally. the only thing i could think it to be is possibly coordinates to a location? haha idk, treyarch has done that alot in this game. 2nd, a number can also be read infront of the 750 barrier at the depot, right above the door you'll read "3420". Another location??

I searched the rest of the map but as far as i saw these are the only 2 buildings marked with a number.

Some other noteworthy things were,

e.m.p'ing the live wires at the dropdown to power will physically turn off the power switch. Which makes me think to open pack a punch u would drop a turbine here right? brainstorming kicked in and i thought

What if there was a step that we didnt know where we needed to shutdown the power quickly ? via e.m.p'ing those wires?

i should metion as well, e.m.p'ing anywhere else in thie power room nothing will happen. only the "live wires" are interactable.

I heard a new line from T.E.D.D, (might not be new, not sure) "All on for a one way trip to danceville!"

i think thats it lol ill keep everyone updated on anything i find intriguing!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn funny thing i think iwatched that vid last night!!ha never clicked!! almost certain this is are missing step. so he says.. "Nein, the e.m.p has worn off you must act with haste its interfering with my signal" something like that. So i got a wierd thought maybe the e.m.p is on a timer i.d.k? when i e.m.p'd thode wires last night, i quickly worked my way to the power switch to see what happened and it literally was switched off, so i turned it back on. im thinking we could possibly turn the power on and off with e.m.p's? if it is timed maybe the terarity node is the power station. from playing games like metal gear solid nodes are usually computers or terminals. im going to try activating the spire well the power station is e.m.p'd.

I like this game. What about these:

The barrels sprinkled around Green Run with FLAMMABLE, NO FIRE! signs on them. They are in random places.

The ONLY light on in town in a room above the bank. Is that light on when the power is off?

The four windmill turbines outside of Nacht Der Untoten.

Why some games players with confirmed NAV cards won't have NAV cards.

The FOUR outlines of missing pictures in the room with the mystery box at the farm.

The FOUR big, dark windows that are in a row along the side of the church.

Why is there a chain-link fence at the diner? Why not just a traditional ingress and egress out of that bus stop (like the farm, the power, etc? Why is that area (directly behind you if you're walking off the bus) even in the map? What's the point of it?

yea, i know what you mean about the chainlink fence lol ive thought about driving the bus through there many times.. seems alot more inviting than the rock walls,traincarts and smashed debris that sections off the entierty of the map within the fog. As far as the firebarrels go ive tried shooting them and interacting with them to no avail, probably just more debris. I havent been able to test anything today but im thinking this e.m.p.'ing power has to have purpose. e.m.p's usage within the game is just way to limited. much like the amount of time it takes to do the easter egg. there has to be more to it

• Administrators

There is also the number 24 on a train car, but I presume it is just the car number. Image via Monopoly Mac:

As for the quote, it is this:

"Nien, the Electromagnetic Pulse has worn off. You must activate this. The electrical grid is interfering my signal." - Dr. Maxis on Green Run

yea! thnx tak :) , the "you must active this" really makes me think hes talking about the spire.. He wouldnt be talking about the power switch otherwise you wouldnt be able communicate with him.

As for the traincarts, i checked them out awhile back now and if you look bottom center on all of the traincart doors theres actually a longer number written out(forget what it was).

but the same number can be found on the gastank at the Diner(by a shed that you power with a turbine).

THE NUMBERS MASON!!!!!! WHAT DO THEY MEAN!!!!!

lol :roll: anybody's guess is as good as mine

• 2 weeks later...

So i was playing some solo tranzit earlier and was teleporting around getting PaP'd and grabbing jet gun parts. I got teleported to the cornfield and started walking towards the farm, half way there i stopped moving my player to take a sip of water ( lol i know just stay with me here)

I noticed the denizens stopped attacking me !! so i kinda took in my surroundings to map out the spot, couple things i noticed were....

i was standing directly under the power lines running from the cornfield tower to the farm tower.

i was facing the sun, almost centered to the middle of the screen. really made the map super bright with red hue's...lots of visibility...

glitch? i dont know.. i would say no..

i tried a 2nd run after dying off early.... same area was gremlin free.

so that tells me i didnt randomly glitch them out. Rather, its coded to be that way.

another thing, after e.m.p'ing the bus driver, i got the quote " a new driver will be coming shortly" followed by " were all fu**ed".

these were his last words lol it was funny !! because the dialouge was longer than most and when he finally spat it out his head hits the steering wheel.

just looks way to comedic when you replay it in ur head.

let me know what you guys think!!

i

• Administrators

So i was playing some solo tranzit earlier and was teleporting around getting PaP'd and grabbing jet gun parts. I got teleported to the cornfield and started walking towards the farm, half way there i stopped moving my player to take a sip of water ( lol i know just stay with me here)

I noticed the denizens stopped attacking me !! so i kinda took in my surroundings to map out the spot, couple things i noticed were....

i was standing directly under the power lines running from the cornfield tower to the farm tower.

i was facing the sun, almost centered to the middle of the screen. really made the map super bright with red hue's...lots of visibility...

so that tells me i didnt randomly glitch them out. Rather, its coded to be that way.

Sometimes the graphics will glitch on you and clear the fog a bit. This can occur every time when you are outside and someone leaves the game, causing a host migration. The sky will basically turn blood-red and little to no fog will accompany the map. Of course, you might have entered a "zone" in-game where the code keeps check in which you enter a different area and possibly ignored the graphics change. Keep in mind, entering new zones causes the fog density to change as well as the color palette of the environment.

Also, Denizens may not spawn for a great deal of time. I don't know what the case of this is, but I feel there may be a limit as to the amount of Denizens in a given instance, or simply the area that your player is in. I've once waited around for almost 2 minutes trying to get a Denizen so I could teleport. Not a great way to begin the game. :P

another thing, after e.m.p'ing the bus driver, i got the quote " a new driver will be coming shortly" followed by " were all fu**ed".

these were his last words lol it was funny !! because the dialouge was longer than most and when he finally spat it out his head hits the steering wheel.

The bus driver in general is possibly my favorite character thus far. The amount of fun you can have with him are endless. :lol:

sooooooo i had a thought i dnt know what this would accomplish but i was wondering if any has tried emping the avagadro as it is being raised out of the center of the power room?? Like i said idk what this would do if it would do anything at all but i figure its worth trying. I would try myself but for some reason my disk will not read :cry:

• Administrators

sooooooo i had a thought i dnt know what this would accomplish but i was wondering if any has tried emping the avagadro as it is being raised out of the center of the power room?? Like i said idk what this would do if it would do anything at all but i figure its worth trying. I would try myself but for some reason my disk will not read :cry:

It does not work. The EMPs will pass through him and explode. Even if you manage to toss one into the container that held him captive, it will do absolutely nothing to him.

i

I run hordes there all the time. There's a spot between the cornfields where the denizens won't spawn. Teleporter close by and the bus coming through to wipe out your horde once in awhile.

The bridge has the same sort of spot around the middle where the denizens don't spawn and you can run a horde there with teleporter near by for escape route.

A few random places I like to run hordes in the fog.

-Just outside the bank in the fog heading towards power. Just inside the fog line keeps the zombies just far enough away from people running in town, has a nice round clearing.

-In diner area to the left of the path leaving for farm. Up in there, same situation, someone can still run the normal area in front of the metal garage doors without much interference.

-Just in the fog beside bus depot going to power. Big area with only a couple denizen spawn locations. Doesn't interfere with guy running depot.

-Out front of the bowie knife. Pretty lit up, lots of room to run.

Tip: When running hordes in the fog it is quite easy to kill denizens while you're shooting the horde. It gets to where you don't even notice them anymore. Don't get pinned, give yourself lots of room and always have an escape route. (teleporter, duck into lit area) I find it more fun really.

I looked up those possible co-ordinates on the door and they seem to be in CT, California, CT (Compton? I'm not American, i don't have a clue about towns in California. It's the only place i'd recognize as CT in America)

Looking at it, it's close to a highway and a recreational area. As i've said before, i'm not american so i don't have a clue about it's geography, but is California close to Washington, where Tranzit is?

Link Btw: http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/22708 ... 6543_zpid/

So i was playing 2p with a friend today and this time i ended up being misty, i teleported to the town to grab cash and buy perks.

as i was buying stamina-up i had noticed that the icon stayed lit-up on my screen even though i had took my turbine away! and the power was obviously still off at this point seeing as my juggernog was transparent still.

immediately the quote from J.Z popped into my head "you have to run faster" or whatever it was.

and the quote "this is not a sprint its a marathon".. from richtofen.

ive read some other threads about a quote that i had heard, when misty pulls the shotgun from the mystery box she says " a present from daddy haha i must of been good"

Im starting to think maybe misty and richtofen have relation in some way.. but father... idk...

glitch? regardles, ill try to replicate this tomorrow