Transit MAP, here you go

Darkdrow25

The biggest issue i have with players is how easily lost they are and have no idea where they are going, so I spent an hour or so to put together this map with a legend of EVERY item in the game plus other things. Granted it's not to scale and maybe some roads are longer/shorter than others but it gives you an idea of how it's set up.

Your welcome

Map is here: http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o70 ... 5e6299.png

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say it is very well done. The key is easy to follow, and even if the paths aren't exact, it will definitely help new players. Your list would cut down a lot on "Is there a gun in this area?" "What kind is it?" The more information that new players are given, the better they will be and the more helpful they will be for you. Great job! :D

+1

You may be right, i know theres the cornfield one, but i wouldve sworn there was another one somewhere on the way between farm and cornfield. Also forgot to edit my map for few other things, theres a 3rd spot for jet engine, also forgot to emphasize the grenade usage on bank doors. But all in all this is from memory and should cover most ground

Really great, best map yet! I love me some maps.

It would be great to have a map that is to scale to show off the real distances and curves.

Seems like the only way to do this would be to start with a screenshot of the entire map from the air on a PC with no clip and no fog and maybe some other hack to allow you to get that high up and still render the details. Then you could annotate on top of that image.

I debated doing a revamped map, but i play on xbox, and don't have the tools to really help with accuracy, short of just counting steps in my head on the borders lol. This one should work out for most people tho, just to get an idea where everything is, and where to turn left or right when facing which way.

there are 3 possible locations for the jet engine in the tunnel:

1. right by the window

2. in between the cars by the lava

3. back part next to where you enter coming from bus depot

pack a punch is actually under the fire pit in center of town... (about)

also I don't think you named the parts for the jet gun properly... the bolts is a handle and the circuit board is a pressure gauge

everything else looks great, but looking at this at the angle you drew it I do wonder if looking at the map like a clock if putting the tunnel as 12 o' clock would make sense

Yea i know there's a few things that i've spotted along the way, including the 3rd jet engine spot, a 3rd wires spot at power area. And i named the parts to what it looks like to me, either way, the parts are all in the areas shown. I probably shouldve put in a "one-way" arrow or something going from farm to city shortcut also. I know that pack a punch should be under the city, but i avoided putting in the stairwell so the map isn't stacking over itself

I primarily just made this map so people have that left/right sense of direction when trying to go from one area to the next, and where to find parts for EE.