Pretty sure this is fake but can anyone PROVE it's fake

Chumnation

This was posted on th activision forum. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mAvfgcqPZQ

I know it is most likely fake, but it would be nice if it isn't and get some questions answered. Can anyone give definitive proof that this is fake. There is a lighting effect right at the beginning of the video that looks legit. The gun itself is very bright. Also, only a single player and I can't see what round he is on. I also see the normal DG-2 reticle. None of these things prove it is a fake, but with all the trolling that normally goes on, this just seems like another, albeit more creative, form of troll. I am no video editing expert so I defer to those of you who are to look at this and comment. I am certainly smart enough to know that, with technology today, it is certainly possible to fake this.

Thoughts?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Death, I agree and Spiderbite already pointed out the same thing. He is trolling a little bit by just giving a "preview" and teasing us to tune in on Dec 25th, which I admit I will check his page to see if / what he posts. It is very suspect that he didn't just post all of his findings but the video does show more than just simply a photoshopped picture of a DG-2. I guess we will know in 5 days if/when he posts more.

well im pretty positive this is fake. If u didnt notice he had the dg-2 but more importantly, If u looked at the bottom of his screen you can see he obtained by picking it up or it was given to him, much like getting the deathmachine. the symbol with bullets that only leaves once the guns empty. like in call of the dead. now the code i saw had the dg3 as well... which leads me to believe you can upgrade the dg2 then. last time i checked you couldnt upgrade a gun that wasnt originally obtained from the box. You can see he has no ammo counter. Bullshit

If anything it looks like he hacked the game files and edited the skin of the death machine so it looks like a wunderwaffe. If that is the case then the reason it has no ammo count is because only the skin file was edited, it will shoot regular death machine bullets though.

If anything it looks like he hacked the game files and edited the skin of the death machine so it looks like a wunderwaffe. If that is the case then the reason it has no ammo count is because only the skin file was edited, it will shoot regular death machine bullets though.

But the Death Machine isn't in Green Run.

Hmmm true but both the codes for them are still in the games files. If anything it still seems like he edited the game files but it definitely doesn't seem legit.