Will anything happen tonight? 21/12/12?!

welsh skipper88

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well all maps and DLC come online here(Denver) around 04:00 it's only 02:19 now...

Im with Jason on this one I live in Denver as well and all updates always come a little after 4:00am mountain time, but i honestly think if its gonna be anything im guessing an announcement or possibly new DLC trailer :D

I doubt anything is going to happen. And if it does i don't think it will be anything Easter Egg related.

My only bets would be that it could be PhD flopper being added with the tweet that said

"I always think I know what I want until I get it."

But maybe it slightly changed a bit? We mostly all want it so why would we not want it when we get it unless that was the case?

It could also be Mule Kick just with a few changes (I would honestly make it cost more but you only lose the gun if you go down 3 times with it instead of 1)

Just making some theories. It's been awhile since I've done that :lol:

"It is a cosmic dawn, we will recover the ability to communicate telepathically and levitate objects ... like our ancestors did."

"The galactic bridge has been established, at this moment, spirals of light are entering the center of your head ... generating powerful vortexes that cover the planet."

I doubt anything is going to happen. And if it does i don't think it will be anything Easter Egg related.

My only bets would be that it could be PhD flopper being added with the tweet that said

"I always think I know what I want until I get it."

But maybe it slightly changed a bit? We mostly all want it so why would we not want it when we get it unless that was the case?

It could also be Mule Kick just with a few changes (I would honestly make it cost more but you only lose the gun if you go down 3 times with it instead of 1)

Just making some theories. It's been awhile since I've done that :lol:

That Tweet you mention you realize that was jimmy Z basically why would he say if the EE is over on Green Run,as if there was it wouldnt be as good of a experience unless you found out yourself

People shouldn't get all disapointed when nothing happens today. I mean, it's just a bunch of theories going around. THAT'S IT! So don't say "thanks Treyarch" or "thanks Activision, for not giving us anything on 12/21/12." Because to be honest, they never said anything of the sort...so why EXPECT anything at all?

Why put that date on abigails hat then? If they didnt want ppl to expect something then they shouldnt have done that.

Thanks treyarch!

People shouldn't get all disapointed when nothing happens today. I mean, it's just a bunch of theories going around. THAT'S IT! So don't say "thanks Treyarch" or "thanks Activision, for not giving us anything on 12/21/12." Because to be honest, they never said anything of the sort...so why EXPECT anything at all?

Why put that date on abigails hat then? If they didnt want ppl to expect something then they shouldnt have done that.

Thanks treyarch!

Umm... maybe because today is when the world is supposed to end? Since the setting of this game is post-apocalyptic, don't you think that would be a good addition to Misty's outfit? (Which was, as you may have noticed, very primitive. Treyarch changed a lot about Misty between May and November)

I am finding extremely difficult to fathom why you are upset.

Thanks treyarch!

Umm... maybe because today is when the world is supposed to end? Since the setting of this game is post-apocalyptic, don't you think that would be a good addition to Misty's outfit? (Which was, as you may have noticed, very primitive. Treyarch changed a lot about Misty between May and November)

I am finding extremely difficult to fathom why you are upset.

Im upset because this easter egg sucked. Last games had a lot more to them plus radios to further the story, this time we got cheted.

If you having such difficulty with my opinion maybe you shouldnt concern yourself with it and just ignore it? That would be too easy huh?

Im upset because this easter egg sucked. Last games had a lot more to them plus radios to further the story, this time we got cheted.

If you having such difficulty with my opinion maybe you shouldnt concern yourself with it and just ignore it? That would be too easy huh?

It "sucked" because it's setting up for the new chapter of our story. When you read a book or watch a sequel to a movie, most of the time they don't immediately pick up where the last left off. Instead, they set up for the new story chapter and in time will connect the new story to the old.

The DLC in Balck Ops 1 had more Easter Egg to it. The game itself didn't. We have yet to get the other half of Zombies later this year. If you were expecting a lot of Zombie content by the start, then of course you're gonna get disappointed and butthurt about it.