Will anything happen tonight? 21/12/12?!

welsh skipper88

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I certainly hope so.

Treyarch has the perfect opportunity to surprise their fanbase in the most epic way ever. The date on Misty's hat, the Gamestop "Eclipse" display, and the given theme in zombies this time around has set them up perfectly for something to happen. It could be something as small as adding new guns or something similar to Double XP, like Double Points Day. I hope it is more story based though.

Honestly, I'll be a little disappointed if they don't. It would be another fourty-eight years before another "end of the world" :lol: . They have a chance to joke about it in an awesome way.

I certainly hope so.

Treyarch has the perfect opportunity to surprise their fanbase in the most epic way ever. The date on Misty's hat, the Gamestop "Eclipse" display, and the given theme in zombies this time around has set them up perfectly for something to happen. It could be something as small as adding new guns or something similar to Double XP, like Double Points Day. I hope it is more story based though.

Honestly, I'll be a little disappointed if they don't. It would be another fourty-eight years before another "end of the world" :lol: . They have a chance to joke about it in an awesome way.

My thoughts exactly ;)

We'll just have to wait and see. Now I'm pretty sure nothing will happen right at the crack of midnight. Keep in mind there are three different time zones in the US. Whatever Time Zome Treyarchs in will probably be the one to follow. I'm in Central Time, and there were times DLC's for WaW & Black Ops Maps would be release at 3am here.

But if nothing does happen tomorrow in Zombies. Just remember this, you got your source of information.....from a Hat.

We'll just have to wait and see. Now I'm pretty sure nothing will happen right at the crack of midnight. Keep in mind there are three different time zones in the US. Whatever Time Zome Treyarchs in will probably be the one to follow. I'm in Central Time, and there were times DLC's for WaW & Black Ops Maps would be release at 3am here.

But if nothing does happen tomorrow in Zombies. Just remember this, you got your source of information.....from a Hat.

Lol good one :) not really bothered if nothing happens just think it would be pretty clever on 3arcs part if something did

Well we do have that dark space at green run... Who knows? I mean, it think its definately a possbility. Some will argue that DLC normally releases on Tuesday.. but Nuketown Zombies came out on Wednesday. I think there is a good chance we'll get the final piece of the puzzle that is green run.

People call them Trollarch for a reason ;) Course it is possibly the best day for it & everything does point to it but wasn't their something before release where we were all looking at a day that people had hinted at & that the zombie reveal was going to be on that day & then nothing happened.

I'm not going to lie though, everything does seem to point to it & is probable. I'm hoping for something but I wouldn't be surprised if nothing happened.

I hope that something will happen in zombies tomorrow. Like James C. Burnes says (the voice actor for woods) they don't put anything in there for nothing. A lot of his predictions have came true though.

Not to sound off topic but I think it be coold if woods was a playable character in the Zombies than in Campaign.

But honestly, I'm not holding my breath on this. If there is numbers on her hat, fine. I just don't trust it due to how slightly hard to see exactly what it is.

But hey, few hours to go, we'll see what happens. Me and Frostieisme are going to have a Zombie-Thon tonight, two are welcome to join. No EE, just Killin.