The Nav Card Prophecy

deathb4di2h0nor

You know...what of green run is bigger...but only one expansion. I'm sure I won't be first to say it, but what about a verruct-like idea splitting up players, only 8 players.

It's like this: you get a party of 8. You're divided up until pre-determined steps are committed by both sides. Then, both insert nav-cards (possibly needing one for each EE done so far, (kinda line needing CotD and Shangri-La). When done corrrectly, the maps and bus routes combine, and the parties get added bonuses (sharing drops, more help to high rounds, etc.)

I don't know if the processors could handle it on larger maps, but what if you party up 8 people, and part of the goal of nav-cards is getting the party to connect e two maps. This also allows the two parties of 4 to unite and fight together and who knows...maybe an 8 man EE.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moon would appear as a slower moving, giant object in the "asteroid belt" surrounding earth. I believe Tac has given us a Shangri-la location so it wouldn't be too far-fetched. I honestly do hope this happens.

With moon you start off in Area 51 if I'm not mistaken, that could be the location on the world map. As for Shangri-La, I know there are some theories about it being on mars

(which I like those ideas but don't necessarily think they are correct) but I think it may be somewhere in the middle east.

I am quite angry, and I may have gone a little overboard on the text... Its like that because no one hardly even noticed it when It wasn't in big colored letters...

I think the reason I'm truely angry, is that when this guy makes a thread about it everyone enjoys it... Yet when I post multiple times (post, not seperate threads, there's only one of my threads about it), no one seems to care... This isn't the first time something like this has happened to me, on this site, Eather... And I'm honestly kinda fed up....

well this site isnt really a popularity contest. nor is anyone really considering him any kind of mesiah for coming up with the theory. if i would have come across the same theory on your page and not his, i would have left the same comment. its the theory itself thats interesting no matter who posts it.

frankly, if you are trying to get the conversation started on this particular subject, why not be happy that people are finally talking about it regardless of the forum. thats how i see it anyway.

• Administrators

Tac really does his research and I haven't questioned him, only asked him questions. Tac is probably one of the most influential members on this site as far as story goes. Yes sir, I have read that thread.

:lol: Yes,Tac is one of the most articulate and important members of CoDz

I used to practically idolize Tac, I used to call myself "his biggest fan" as a joke.

Aww, I'm blushing :D

But back on topic, my theory is that each tower and each Nav Card will become influential in the way we play. While each may not play a role singularly right now, I can see the towers combing to do something and the Nav Cards combining. Now, to what extent of what they will do is up for debate. Personally, I see something happening where as they release the next map, they make a cutscene of the Bus leaving Green Run. We know it drove from Nevada to Washington, so that doesn't mean it's necessary for it to be close. Just for it to be driving off in the distance and next map have it pull up somewhere, that is assuming we stay on the mainland of the United States, which I believe will happen. Good thread deathb4di2h0nor, I'll be keeping an eye on it.

The Nav Card is still quite a mystery. People can obtain them in solo and they keep them for the rest of their games. People who have not picked it up have been reporting that they obtained them from different actions. Going down, hitting the box, collecting your tombstone, etc. There isn't a definitive answer just yet. If you get an answer, it will be unreliable at best.

Tac really does his research and I haven't questioned him, only asked him questions. Tac is probably one of the most influential members on this site as far as story goes. Yes sir, I have read that thread.

:lol: Yes,Tac is one of the most articulate and important members of CoDz

I used to practically idolize Tac, I used to call myself "his biggest fan" as a joke.

Aww, I'm blushing :D

But back on topic, my theory is that each tower and each Nav Card will become influential in the way we play. While each may not play a role singularly right now, I can see the towers combing to do something and the Nav Cards combining. Now, to what extent of what they will do is up for debate. Personally, I see something happening where as they release the next map, they make a cutscene of the Bus leaving Green Run. We know it drove from Nevada to Washington, so that doesn't mean it's necessary for it to be close. Just for it to be driving off in the distance and next map have it pull up somewhere, that is assuming we stay on the mainland of the United States, which I believe will happen. Good thread deathb4di2h0nor, I'll be keeping an eye on it.

What is the bus running on, there seems to be only one source where one could possibly obtain gas, at the dinner. Do you reckon it runs off of 115? That seems like a cop out for most electrical devices in the game. Maybe it does run off of gasoline, but the game doesn't make you refill your tank for gameplay purposes. *shrug*

It can't run on gas because it never refuels. If no one is around (check for yourself) it simply pulls up at a stop, says a few quotes, and pulls off. I could understand (and quite frankly it would be awesome) if it ran off any power source that we know of:

If it were gas it would run out and leave you stranded until someone obtains one of the gasoline cans from diner and carries it all the way to the bus. Gas would have a fee.

Electricity. ALMOST confirmed as the EMP and "him" affect the bus in a similar way. Both seem to affect electricity and by looking at "him", and the history of the EMP in multiplayer, we can see that this assumption is true.

IF in fact it is a hybrid, and runs off of both of these elements, this whole theory is still valid. The bus runs indefinitely and never NEEDS to stop. It is always for the passenger.

• Administrators

You are absoutely correct, but the bus recharges neither. There is never a waiting process.

I think that what he means is that the bus uses either fuel or electricity. You're saying it can't be gas because it never fuels and he's saying the EMP would have taken out the gas bus. From what I see, you're agreeing. As for my own personal conjecture, can we not say that the bus has gas in it already? As for if it is electric, I'm pretty sure the EMP would've taken that out too.

I said an EMP Grenade will take out any vehicle. -_-

But no, I was not agreeing. I think the bus runs on gas. Just a gameplay mechanic. Gas can last you quite a while. And story-wise, the characters could be in the map just long enough before the tank runs dry. It has a robot driver, so electric is not completely far fetched, but I'd still bank on gas. However, this is such a small thing it seems to me, what the bus runs on. It certainly isn't 115.

Maybe it was originally powered by electricity but because of the zombies attacking it it is now getting powered up by 115 coming out of them when you kill them. Maybe it's one of those new hybrids with regenerative braking and solar panels embedded in the roof, maybe it is powered by an experimental zero point module. Hard to say really.

I'm still banking on my theory. I have a good feeling all the Maps to be released will have Tower's similar to The Obelisk/Spire, but they probably are the same as a Electrical Pylon Tower. (So that makes Paris a reasonable Map)

The Goal for each Map will be to Power the Towers, for either Richtofen or Maxis.

The next goal, once all the Towers are powered will be to Activate them, that is what the Nav Card & Station are four.

Read my Topic for more on that.

seniority is everything.

Truer words were never spoken.

I have been around for one and a half years, and I'm just now to the point where I get noticed.

It's been a long time coming, but if you stick around long enough, you'll learn some tricks of the trade about this site. :D

right.... but this is a website.... so your trying to say that because im new to the site that i cant be taken seriously?

this is a site to explore and share, in what situation does my seniority count? do i get access to different pages or secret knowledge? im sorry if thats how you feel.

to me it seems like bullying.

yeah youve been here for a while and im not disrespecting anyone who helped make this site what it is now, ill respect you the same as i respect EVERYONE on this site.

I may not know everything about zombies but i know enough, and i can tell when someone is knowledgeable and when they are guessing. hell alot of this site is guess work and some sounds stupid. but i give them my opinion and be respectful all the same as i would for the creator of this site.

i really dont get why seniority is even talked about in any context on this site.

i see no reason at all to turn this site and its community into a hierarchy this site is ABOUT CoD no?

honestly. maybe im the asshole, i certainly FEEL like the asshole just taking my time to post THIS. I dont wanna be the "rebel without a cause" or someone who stirs up shit for no reason, but i completely disagree with anyone trying to tell me they have status over me on a FORUM.

i mean no disrespect as every question i asked i genuinely would like an asnwer to.

• Administrators

seniority is everything.

I have been around for one and a half years, and I'm just now to the point where I get noticed.

It's been a long time coming, but if you stick around long enough, you'll learn some tricks of the trade about this site. :D

right.... but this is a website.... so your trying to say that because im new to the site that i cant be taken seriously?

this is a site to explore and share, in what situation does my seniority count? do i get access to different pages or secret knowledge? im sorry if thats how you feel.

yeah youve been here for a while and im not disrespecting anyone who helped make this site what it is now, ill respect you the same as i respect EVERYONE on this site.

I may not know everything about zombies but i know enough, and i can tell when someone is knowledgeable and when they are guessing. hell alot of this site is guess work and some sounds stupid. but i give them my opinion and be respectful all the same as i would for the creator of this site.

i really dont get why seniority is even talked about in any context on this site.

i see no reason at all to turn this site and its community into a hierarchy this site is ABOUT CoD no?

honestly. maybe im the asshole, i certainly FEEL like the asshole just taking my time to post THIS. I dont wanna be the "rebel without a cause" or someone who stirs up shit for no reason, but i completely disagree with anyone trying to tell me they have status over me on a FORUM.

i mean no disrespect as every question i asked i genuinely would like an asnwer to.

The idea of site seniority, in my opinion, is a very valid one. Being a senior member does not get you any extra sections that you have access to, it does not make you more important. The idea of seniority is that the longer you are on this forum, the more you become known. That is a fact and nothing is going to change that. It is identical in life, you're born and gradually make a name for yourself. Therefore, it makes perfect sense in a forum.

You ask if a new member can't be taken seriously, or why seniority matters when sharing information, but the simple truth of it isn't because they are more important, it's because they're well respected and know what they're doing. People have seen how they operate and gotten used to how they post, and over time, as with anything in life, a trust has been formed. You trust that what they are saying is true because they have been here a while, have made a name for themselves, and have done so with respect and truth. They have proven themselves as trustworthy, many-a-times due to their length on this forum.

That changes, it varies. PINNAZ and InfestLithium are examples, in my eyes. They have not been here very long but I respect them so damn much because they have well thought posts (both grammatically and in coherency), speak with respect, have posted truthful things, and they built a name for themselves. It can be done by anyone, not just seniors.

The idea of site seniority, in my opinion, is a very valid one. Being a senior member does not get you any extra sections that you have access to, it does not make you more important. The idea of seniority is that the longer you are on this forum, the more you become known. That is a fact and nothing is going to change that. It is identical in life, you're born and gradually make a name for yourself. Therefore, it makes perfect sense in a forum.

You ask if a new member can't be taken seriously, or why seniority matters when sharing information, but the simple truth of it isn't because they are more important, it's because they're well respected and know what they're doing. People have seen how they operate and gotten used to how they post, and over time, as with anything in life, a trust has been formed. You trust that what they are saying is true because they have been here a while, have made a name for themselves, and have done so with respect and truth. They have proven themselves as trustworthy, many-a-times due to their length on this forum.

That changes, it varies. PINNAZ and InfestLithium are examples, in my eyes. They have not been here very long but I respect them so damn much because they have well thought posts (both grammatically and in coherency), speak with respect, have posted truthful things, and they built a name for themselves. It can be done by anyone, not just seniors.

Tac, I respect you the most on this site, not because of your join date, but because of your posts. I've honestly never even looked over to see the date anyone joined, I have judged posts. I have been on here LONG before I created an account, and I still rarely post, but on this site, I respect Electric Jesus, you, MMX, etc. because of the posts you guys make. I come on this site pretty much daily to see new additions to the storyline everyone here has come up with. With the posts you guys make, it makes you guys, as you said, trustworthy.