Awsome ThingsThat I Can't Try Cause PC Players Suck

optimus555

If you have a team of 4 guys that are any good, try these.... :P

EDIT: Man Holes

In town there are 5 Man holes. 1 is out in the fog towards bridge. MAYBE THEY ARE PRESSURE PLATES? Try experimenting with different combos of 4 people standing on them. Might have to stand on them for a while or press the action button.

EDIT^^^^

Turbines:

4 Turbines at all 4 turbine- able doors

- also try at farm/town/diner and 1 at power door

- also try at farm/town/diner and 1 at low hanging wire at bus station (across from bus on the sielski side)

- At the last step of Maxis EE, 4 people put 4 turbines spaced equally apart around the perimeter of the Church

Valves: (If you are standing across from the Avogadro prison and look down underneath the railing and walkway, there are valves attached to the cylinder. Specifically, 4 valves attached to the cylindrical prison. There ARE OTHERS, but they are on the outer cylinder with like vents connected all around the perimeter.)

- 4 people semtexing the valves at same time

- 4 people destroying valves with mustang/sally at same time

- Test RPG pap'd / War machine Papd / executioner Pap'd on valves

Church :

- Somebody go down, and Tombstone at the church

EMP : Look at the generators on top of diner the one of far side has a "No EMP" sticker on it if you look close. Its not a no smoking sign, compare the no smoking sign from the diner wall near pumps to it and you will understand.

- Emp all generators on top of the buildings, at the same time.

(I know there's 1 at Bus Stop and A few at Diner...not sure where else)

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a "no emp" sign on something...why the hell hasn't someone emp'd it yet. Wow, interesting ideas.

I pointed this out Days ago & know one listened to me, I said it looks like a No Smoking Sign but it has an EMP in it, As well as above it Is the exact same symbol thats on the Turbine. But dont get your hopes up Because Ive already EMPd tha S**t out of this roof!!!

Yeah not all PC players suck BTW...

Great ideas, especially emp'ing the generators.

There's just not enough players that play Zombies on PC, for you to find good people.

It took me some time to find a couple, but I had to queue for Survival on Town to find those, since most of the people that queue Tranzit are usually scrubs.

There's a "no emp" sign on something...why the hell hasn't someone emp'd it yet. Wow, interesting ideas.

I pointed this out Days ago & know one listened to me, I said it looks like a No Smoking Sign but it has an EMP in it, As well as above it Is the exact same symbol thats on the Turbine. But dont get your hopes up Because Ive already EMPd tha S**t out of this roof!!!

you may have empd that one roof, but there are more generators on more roofs throughout the map. and it may take a team effort to emp them all.

I can completely relate, the amount of matchmaking lobbies where I have tried to get people to use their mics so we can even try to survive till a high round is not funny.

If you looking for an extra teammate, I would be more than happy to join you, Steam is CynicalPilot.

sounds good man :P

Edited in a new idea. Hope people got around to trying anything from here...

Just a note about the Church sign saying COS underneath on the electrical box. I think that may either refer to triginomitry SOH CAH TOA.... Cos = adjacent / hypotneuse...right triangles anybody?

Or a unit called a Code Operated Switch used in computing.

Also, picture of the Hammer on the streetlight outside of bus terminal. sorry power pole. Isin't that a little obvious?

PAP the hamr(may require more than 1 person) once you have the JackHamr shoot the shit out of that wooden power pole.