Where are the Nav cards?

slik

Hello, I have found one nav card behind the bus depot but when I watch youtube videos I see people that have 4. I've looked it up and what I found was not very helpful. If someone could explain to me where they are that would be great. I know in the easter egg it's not the correct nav card but I would like to have them for a rainy day. Thank you.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It glitches out sometimes. I have already picked up the NavCard behind the bus station and I always see mine. Other people in my games may not be able to see it. There are also situations where a person hasn't picked one up, yet they have one. The only thing I can say for sure, is there is only one on Tranzit, not four.

First thing, is that if this was true you would sometimes see a "gap" in nav cards, as in if players 1, 2, and 4 have navcards then player 3's navcard spot would be empty. I have seen no evidence of this, the navcards are always right after each other no matter how many you have.

Second, I have seen videos of people obtain navcards from various things, i.e. getting tombstone, or hitting the box (when the infamous sparkles show up).

It glitches out sometimes. I have already picked up the NavCard behind the bus station and I always see mine. Other people in my games may not be able to see it. There are also situations where a person hasn't picked one up, yet they have one. The only thing I can say for sure, is there is only one on Tranzit, not four.

First thing, is that if this was true you would sometimes see a "gap" in nav cards, as in if players 1, 2, and 4 have navcards then player 3's navcard spot would be empty. I have seen no evidence of this, the navcards are always right after each other no matter how many you have.

Second, I have seen videos of people obtain navcards from various things, i.e. getting tombstone, or hitting the box (when the infamous sparkles show up).

I have seen Navcards in multiple places like 1 2 and 4 while 3 is missing, it is something that does happen and it is related directly to the person who has one. Getting it is sometimes odd considering you can get it from any number of things from hitting the box, to dying, to getting a perk. The way that many people have got it though is from its set location behind the bunker in the depot.

Has anyone tried looking for the another Navcard? Other than the one at spawn.. Honestly think there is more than one in some hidden reach of the map, the reason I think this? When you insert it, it clearly states: You have the INCORRECT navcard. Not the machine needs to have something done to it... Really hope Treyarch doesn't make this a money game and makes you buy DLC to retrieve the navcard..

I personally believe that the navcard should not be picked up until after the navcard table is built, which should be done after a side for ToB is picked and completed (all in the same game). Think about it, why put the navcard there if nothing is supposed to be done with it? Maybe, just maybe, only one person is supposed collect it AFTER ToB instead of eveyone picking it up in solo. I think we may have glitched the EE. My team and I are currently trying this out (made new PS3 accounts). I can update if anything happens. Would suck for XBOX users if this turns out to be true.