The Power of 4

polabonez

So... I'm new to the site. But I've been reading three forums regarding the EE and actually just to figure out how to do it on my own... which my friends and I plan on attempting tonight.

All of the chatter about the EE continuing on (but no one knowing how to do it, what to do with the NAV cards) of course has me intrigued like most of you....

So I am wondering if all of the walkthroughs are correct to start? I mean, if everyone is just reading the walkthrough that someone unlocked the achievement with (which I don't even understand how that was figured out by the voices) was incorrect then maybe everyone is trying to figure out something incorrectly from the start.

So on to my thought, which may have already been tested... When someone has to "Decrease the power by 4" and someone threw 4 EMP grenades at towers.. I kind of get it.. but this is done with the power on right? Has anyone ever tried putting 4 turbines down at the transporters and turning the power off?

The only reason I thought that is I never noticed the guy telling me to turn the power off (maybe because I just have never been him) until after we did it from reading the guides so it only made sense to me that if you followed the original voices that I have heard first... that would result in turning the power off (by 4 if the Turbines are up somewhere) and that would continue on the achievement with the guy who begins after the power is turned off.

The tweet saying "which order did you do it in" by one of the game developers is what got my brain running.

Sorry for the long 2nd post.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to CoDz.

I think you may be mixing the two easter eggs together. For Rictofen's side, you must decrease the power by a factor of four. You must be Samuel to hear Rictofen. The Maxis side of the egg is the side you must turn off the power, and he can be heard by any player once you turn on the power. He is also the one you hear while building the turbine in the Bus Depot.

I get what you are saying though. I don't think anyone has tried putting the turbines down at the lights and turning off the power at that step. I already finished the egg so I can't test it. (not gonna reset the egg)