Electric Blast, Is this new?

mokie

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This was posted a few days back. Looks like it's his TV, which has horrible lighting, and the big blasts are the explosions of the zombies that are on fire. Notice the zombies that aren't on fire have no blast. I've commented on that video telling the poser to upload the clip via CoD Elite, then we'll see if it's legit or not. Poster says they were big blue explosions, we'll see.

If this was my video i would have uploaded it in HD through my elite account to YouTube

THIS IS NOT NY VIDEO

*** DISCLAIMER ***

Also not my first Rodeo imma vet here on codz lol.....

I just had not seen this before and i am as skeptical as you all are but despite the video being recorded by a High Definition potato it would be quite difficult to fake and i have only heard rumors of this its the first proof i have seen.

Debunk at will or lets figure it out if its real, I'm thinking EMP grenades or something to do with the electric Zombie / knuckles.

I am no trololol ;)

This was posted a few days back. Looks like it's his TV, which has horrible lighting, and the big blasts are the explosions of the zombies that are on fire. Notice the zombies that aren't on fire have no blast. I've commented on that video telling the poser to upload the clip via CoD Elite, then we'll see if it's legit or not. Poster says they were big blue explosions, we'll see.

i posted the video along with the thread in another topic, and if you read the thread, you will notice that someone talked about getting a new perma perk and described it. he wanted to upload a video but was able to find another video which showed the same effect he had ingame.

so either he trolled and linked his own video later on, but i dont believe it. i guess its legit. but feel free to debunk it.

i posted the video along with the thread in another topic, and if you read the thread, you will notice that someone talked about getting a new perma perk and described it. he wanted to upload a video but was able to find another video which showed the same effect he had ingame.

so either he trolled and linked his own video later on, but i dont believe it. i guess its legit. but feel free to debunk it.

I'm not saying it's fake, I'm saying that particular video is such bad quality that you can't properly tell. I've commented on said video instructing poster how to post a clip on Youtube via CoD Elite.

Anyways, isn't it weird he's on round 2 and yet he has a new perk. He hasn't done anything in that game that would give him a new perk, and the poster commented saying he hadn't done anything remarkable to acquire said perk. Pretty weird stuff, we'll just have to wait for him to post another, higher quality, video.

I made a topic awhile back about a white puff coming out of a zombie when I got a headshot instead of blood. This is what it looks like, while I couldn't make a video myself but that is what it looks like whenever I get a headshot.

While I cannot find this topic anymore, I remember clearly making it.

Anyway, whenever I get a headshot now blood no longer comes out, a white puff does. I do have the headshot upgrade where no matter where you shoot the head pops off, however this white puff comes out of the zombie when I shoot it, if I knife/knuckle it and the head comes off its normal blood.

I made a topic awhile back about a white puff coming out of a zombie when I got a headshot instead of blood. This is what it looks like, while I couldn't make a video myself but that is what it looks like whenever I get a headshot.

While I cannot find this topic anymore, I remember clearly making it.

Anyway, whenever I get a headshot now blood no longer comes out, a white puff does. I do have the headshot upgrade where no matter where you shoot the head pops off, however this white puff comes out of the zombie when I shoot it, if I knife/knuckle it and the head comes off its normal blood.

Can you link your CoD elite account to any youtube account and upload a clip to CoD elite or to Youtube or however the hell that works? Any reasons as to why you think you acquired this perk? Anything special you did?

Can you link your CoD elite account to any youtube account and upload a clip to CoD elite or to Youtube or however the hell that works? Any reasons as to why you think you acquired this perk? Anything special you did?

I do not have a youtube account, I can see if I can get one of my games on CoD elite.

I don't know how or why I got it, all I know is that I didn't pay attention that much and one day I noticed instead of blood coming out of the zombie heads, it was this white puff. My friend thought I was crazy because he still saw blood coming from the heads.

So I do not know anything beyond that.

I do not have a youtube account, I can see if I can get one of my games on CoD elite.

I don't know how or why I got it, all I know is that I didn't pay attention that much and one day I noticed instead of blood coming out of the zombie heads, it was this white puff. My friend thought I was crazy because he still saw blood coming from the heads.

So I do not know anything beyond that.

Hmm, okay. Well do please try and upload something to CoD Elite so we can try and make out why you get these white explosions. Do you get them when playing with a particular character? Were you playing online? What game mode?

Hmm, okay. Well do please try and upload something to CoD Elite so we can try and make out why you get these white explosions. Do you get them when playing with a particular character? Were you playing online? What game mode?

I'll see if I can figure it out, as for a particular character, 9 times out of 10 I am Russman in the game, so I really don't pay attention to character anymore.

It was online I was playing with a friend, and it was TranZit mode.