Sign at Diner? Read.

USER_Jester

There is a sign in Diner that says something like "Diner on 24 hours" or something like that... It's not important. What IS important though is what letters are illuminating. Those letters are "NO, W, DI, E, O, N, 4, U". If you were to put those in a logical order it would be "U die now on 4" or "You die now on four (4)". I think that has to mean something, because it's Treyarch - where everything means something. So maybe you die on round 4 for something, with 4 players, on the 4th stop, with 4 turbines (or any part), or anything like that. That's my take on the letters. Does anyone else have any idea on what they could mean?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The first one is "Now Die" which is a common phrase from everyone's favorite German who is currently attempting to kill us with zombies from the Aether.

"On 4 U". I think its just Treyarch saying they left the light on for us. Kinda like that hotel chain.

The last one is a shot in the dark but the "now die" is solid.

So I wouldn't consider myself a conspiracy theorist. I had never signed up to this board but now maybe just reading it for the past couple of weeks has made me one.....

Interesting about the ON 4 U thing... I was playing last night.. half buzzed I'll admit... But I was waiting at Power for a zombie to spawn so I had enough cash to open the door.. and started looking around.

All of the crates outside of power had the exact same phrase on them, except one that was on the ground... it was the only one that had something different written on it.. and like I said I was drinking, but for some reason when reading this I remember it saying something about "4U". I'm not online now but maybe someone could look into it... or maybe someone already has. But if no one noticed there is definitely one crate (That is the same as all others) with a different inscription.

there is nothing really conspiracy in the zombies stories, you people just have time and courage to search for things on the web to match some invented facts... now this is nothing, really... since everything on the web is quite filtered, you won't find a thing they didn't want you to find... it is still an interresting exercise, you guys can probably all go into writing novels now, you know how it works.

plus all the nazi things make me smile... there is no evil on earth except for the nazis... yeah right... ;)

So I wouldn't consider myself a conspiracy theorist. I had never signed up to this board but now maybe just reading it for the past couple of weeks has made me one....

This made me smile. :) I think that is the case with almost every user on here. It may not be, but it sure as heck WAS the case for me. This forum has a way of doing that.

I'll double that one!