Richtofen

Tha Super Devil

by Tha Super Devil » Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:19 am

All the talk has been about Maxis lately but Richtofen I believe can be crucial too. I want to throw out some theory's and my best one I have right now is has anyone set under the pylon with the jet gun and killed a bunch of zombies to see if it triggers Richtofen to speak again? I will try this and debunk it if it is not true or if someone has tried this please let me know.

Thanks,

THA SUPER DEVIL

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting idea! Would recommend doing it with Samuel, as he can reload the Jetgun!

Going to try this myself too.

What? I thought that's not true. How does it look when samuel is reloading the jet gun? But the jet gun doesn't have a mag so what is he actually reloading?

Yea I dont understand that, CoDWiki says that Samuel's the only character that can Reload the Jet Gun!! What exactly does that mean?!?! Every character Ive ever been can cool it down, so whats reloading it?!?!

Interesting idea! Would recommend doing it with Samuel, as he can reload the Jetgun!

Going to try this myself too.

What? I thought that's not true. How does it look when samuel is reloading the jet gun? But the jet gun doesn't have a mag so what is he actually reloading?

Yea I dont understand that, CoDWiki says that Samuel's the only character that can Reload the Jet Gun!! What exactly does that mean?!?! Every character Ive ever been can cool it down, so whats reloading it?!?!

I've read this too but i thought this guy already did it :/

A main rule for CoDz is - Don't read or believe COD Wiki. Why?

For that exact reason. You cannot 'reload' the Jet Gun. It is a Turbine. It's has no ammo.

Well like a dummy guys I done Maxis's side today trying to do things in different order just as soon as I'm able to do Richtofen's side again I will( as Richtofen is who I'm going to side with). On another note I debunked two things on Maxis's side today! When he says "This is such a lovely place...." I'm sorry I don't remember the whole quote is not triggered by going in to Nacht Der Untoten. The second is that the cargo statement is also not triggered by the Avogadro being on the bus! I had my Turtle Beach turned all the way up and you can also see my recent game. My gt on XBL is THA SUPER DEVIL

Also one other thing is that Verruckt behind Nacht? If so this story is getting stranger by the minute would also explain the zombies with collars.

A main rule for CoDz is - Don't read or believe COD Wiki. Why?

For that exact reason. You cannot 'reload' the Jet Gun. It is a Turbine. It's has no ammo.

I dont read them or go to them for that matter, I just saw a post where someone had stated that a while ago!!! I thought it was a turbine, or Reverse ThunderGun of sorts that wasnt actually Re-Loadable..

I also did a little testing the other day & I can confirm this as I've yet to see anyone else ask or talk about it, But instead of facing the Zombies & firing the JetGun, Horde them up as you normally would, get them behind you & fire it that way as it Burns the Hell out them all while pulling you forward protecting you on all four sides!!! Just thought that was interesting while we were on the topic!!!