This is NOT proof.

Nacho Cola

Ripped audio files and game code does not mean that it is proof of something being in the game, like the "nav cards" being accepted quote.

For this to be true and labeled as "proof" then that would imply the premise that "everything in the game code must be in the playable game". What leads us to believe that this premise is true.

Many lines of code could be unused or re-written but not taken out of the game. It could be a left over "note" that the programmer didn't need to remove if it impact performance. I would bet there is a lot of code, info, notes that do nothing in the playable game. My favorite reason is that it could be a red herring made specifically for those who wish to crack the games code.

But with reasons aside, my point is that there is no reason for anyone to think that its proof just because it is in the games code. While the theories are fine to discuss and explore, it's very misleading and incorrect to call it proof.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right, it's not proof, but it is suggestive!

Around 50% of the Maxis audio quotes contained within the game have NEVER been heard before! And the same can be said for the Richtofen audio quotes.

T.E.D.D. also has quotes to support a forest area stop, which coincidentally, the only forest area in Tranzit happens to be behind the Depot area and also behind the Diner area.

There is also text files to support at least 2 other doors that need to be opened, a debris area that can be cleared, 2 new perk machines, and several weapons!

So... although we have no evidence to support the fact that the game does continue, it is a hell of a LOT of stuff, just to be "Left overs".

Fair enough, it could well just be left over stuff, but to leave it in the PC version too, which came out at a later date!?!

Sorry, but I just do not believe that all this is just leftover garbage! The game does continue outwidth DLC, it's just that 3arc have probably just f**ked up the EE in it badly, and won't admit it!

You're right, it's not proof, but it is suggestive!

Around 50% of the Maxis audio quotes contained within the game have NEVER been heard before! And the same can be said for the Richtofen audio quotes.

T.E.D.D. also has quotes to support a forest area stop, which coincidentally, the only forest area in Tranzit happens to be behind the Depot area and also behind the Diner area.

There is also text files to support at least 2 other doors that need to be opened, a debris area that can be cleared, 2 new perk machines, and several weapons!

So... although we have no evidence to support the fact that the game does continue, it is a hell of a LOT of stuff, just to be "Left overs".

Fair enough, it could well just be left over stuff, but to leave it in the PC version too, which came out at a later date!?!

Sorry, but I just do not believe that all this is just leftover garbage! The game does continue outwidth DLC, it's just that 3arc have probably just f**ked up the EE in it badly, and won't admit it!

I also think that there is more or will be more, and you make a good point about the amount of content not used. Especially with video game programmers being some of the most talented programmers and you would think them to have tight-knit efficient code. The reasons I stated were off the top of my head just as examples to show/help people understand the fallacy in logic.

Ripped audio files and game code does not mean that it is proof of something being in the game, like the "nav cards" being accepted quote.

For this to be true and labeled as "proof" then that would imply the premise that "everything in the game code must be in the playable game". What leads us to believe that this premise is true.

Many lines of code could be unused or re-written but not taken out of the game. It could be a left over "note" that the programmer didn't need to remove if it impact performance. I would bet there is a lot of code, info, notes that do nothing in the playable game. My favorite reason is that it could be a red herring made specifically for those who wish to crack the games code.

But with reasons aside, my point is that there is no reason for anyone to think that its proof just because it is in the games code. While the theories are fine to discuss and explore, it's very misleading and incorrect to call it proof.

I agree. Good thinking. Did you know the platypus has the most useless junk DNA of all animals? The coding is there but it doesnt change the platypus's appearance.

the way i see it is this there is so much wasted space in tranzit and it a shame that people really cant see it without doing the no fog glitch and i blame that mostly cause of the xbox 360 disk itself. let me explain for those that dont know the 360 disk can only hold up to 9 gigs of data where a computer and ps3 bluray disk could hold up to 50 gigs and ive seen some blank blurays that could hold up to 250 gigs of data. and on a side note what people dont see behind the fog is that the fog acts as a loading screen of sorts while traveling to a new area with out it the game will crash.

now for the coding and ripped audio files when the game goes gold before it releases it means the game itself is done and is getting pressed on to disk. they all ready started doing dlc before the game came out and planning future dlc thats why there is alot of junk data that cant be used yet.

the way i see it is this there is so much wasted space in tranzit and it a shame that people really cant see it without doing the no fog glitch and i blame that mostly cause of the xbox 360 disk itself. let me explain for those that dont know the 360 disk can only hold up to 9 gigs of data where a computer and ps3 bluray disk could hold up to 50 gigs and ive seen some blank blurays that could hold up to 250 gigs of data. and on a side note what people dont see behind the fog is that the fog acts as a loading screen of sorts while traveling to a new area with out it the game will crash.

now for the coding and ripped audio files when the game goes gold before it releases it means the game itself is done and is getting pressed on to disk. they all ready started doing dlc before the game came out and planning future dlc thats why there is alot of junk data that cant be used yet.

smartest thing i have seen on this forum so far

I find it unlikely that the left over data will be used for DLC.

I can't remember there being data contained within the vanilla BO1 that eventually got used in later DLC maps! Still, you never know, but what you are suggesting is that ALL that left over data is for DLC??

Seriously?

Ithink i t would be. Picture you get your dlc, but the way to access it in tranzit mode (not survival or grief) would be to get the nav card and have the bus get you there. the nav card is accepted, new part of map opened for tranzit mode, like a new bus stop. Plus right now we are in the northern hemisphere, and we are getting 4 drops. so we still need southern, eastern, and western hemispheres.I highly doubt all by bus.

So what would be the fourth drop? "best of" perhaps?