Do you think that the Easter Egg is finished? Why?

JuggerWicho

Why?

Personally. I think it is.

We've recieved the achievement/trophy. We have spend a month searching for the "next step". I really do not think there is more to this EE.

Treyarch just wants to try something new. This EE is going to be finished until the last DLC, all the unclear things now are going to be clear in the future.

What you guys think?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I mentioned in my other post (should of made a poll for it) there is nothing left.

Well, except for the Nav Card & Station. We've yet to fully confirm that the Nav card can be accepted, so I'm just going to say we wait till the first DLC is released.

I think what Treyarch meant by "Biggest EE" doesn't mean all in one Map. I bet its going to be something like Five Easter Eggs with a Sixth BIG Easter Egg that will be effected by which side you choose for each map. And I'm betting the Nav Card Station will play a part in that.

While I do think the nav cards might link in with other maps I'm not sure this EE is finished as one can do both sides of the easter egg and then the tower changes flowing red colored energy up the pylon and when the power is turned on running the blue energy up the pylon and the myster box will show an orb like glow underneath when being used. It also seems there is a new morse code emitting from the tower as well.

I don't know what to believe any more played a lot of Tranzit the last few weeks (about 5 hours a day)there does seem there is a lot more than meets the eye. But I feel it could come with a hot fix or a patch but the more I think like that the more I feel they wouldn't do that. They surly would put it all in one map but who knows all I know is a lot of people on a lot of forums have given it all they have and still nothing. My final thought is that the EE is not over I have faith in treyarch and me and my friends will keep trying until we are proven wrong.

Yes and no.

Do I believe we got the end result we are looking for(red tower)? Absolutely. That's what the final piece is.

But with that said, we have almost 60% of Maxis' quotes unused. Those don't just happen to be left in there, especially since they pertain to the Easter. Now I don't know if Treyarch accidentally(or purposefully) made it possible to complete the Achievement in different orders that would give the same outcome, or let you skip some steps. But I do believe that is what has happened.

I'm still searching and I plan on finding it if it's there. I honestly think its a bit pathetic that we at CoDz are waiting on a hint before we solve this correct order. Oh well. I guess the core CoDzers of the past don't do this anymore. To each their own.

I will ask one thing though. When someone finds the right order, don't steal their content to increase your YouTube subs. You can make a video claiming it to be over, but don't try to act like you discovered something after you have already given up. That's not fair to those who have been searching and those who find it.

Nope, personally I believe there is so much more to this. Remember TranZit is a GAME MODE! Not a map ;) A game mode can change...

Why is there a NavCard machine that doesn't accept the NavCards you put into it?

Why are there different ways to get to the 'same' result (the Tower Of Babble Trophy)?

I'm playing solo quite a bit now so I'm still going to carry on with it all and see what I can find. I feel we have skipped some steps & there is more to discover.

EDIT: It depends on how you define Easter Egg. If you are thinking of the whole Tower of Babble thing then yes, I believe it is over. If you are thinking of the game mode TranZit (as one big easter egg) then no, there is SO much more to find out in this map.

In conclusion, no more for the Tower of Babble easter egg but I believe there are more Easter eggs within TranZit.