Rus theory

MistaaPiBB

Just wondering if anyone who has been sam get revived by Rus and have Sam say something about a secret and a "Don't think I don't know but I know. I know your secret" Kinda felt weird especially reading these Stop Rus theories. Me and my friends were around round 40ish when I got down and heard that.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a lot of quotes that characters say to each other Misty and Marlton. Then Samuel and Rus talk to each other also But Misty does loves to bully Samuel, Dont know if Marlton Bullies Rus haven't been him alot but I feel Samuel is the key to all this any one else think this??????

There are a lot of quotes that characters say to each other Misty and Marlton. Then Samuel and Rus talk to each other also But Misty does loves to bully Samuel, Dont know if Marlton Bullies Rus haven't been him alot but I feel Samuel is the key to all this any one else think this??????

Yes he does. Marlton hates Rus, he sais things like "At least i die with the knowledge that Rus is the next one"

Yes he does. Marlton hates Rus, he sais things like "At least i die with the knowledge that Rus is the next one"

and Rus calls him Darlington hahah

"fuck you Darlington I can build stuff too!"

I really think Russman and Misty are only there for comedy purposes sorta like Dempsey and Nikolai, while Marlton and Samuel are there for story. But I have been wrong before.

Misty and Rus are without a doubt the "Dynamic Duo" of this game. They have a personal relationship and it shows in the way they talk to eachother. I dont mean love interest or sexual but they know eachother.

Very much like Tank Dempsey and Nikolai

Has anyone ever noticed, I may be Going crazy because of this Game. But if you've completed for example Maxxis' side of ToB any time you play Solo or 2 Player Your always Abigail & Marlton. If you've completed Richtofens' side anytime you play Solo or 2 Player your always Sam or Russ, I mean am I going insane or anytime you start up a run on Green Run TranZit mode your first game are you not always these same characters. As for the Russman quote I played as him earlier w/ the Voice volume all the way down & Sound Fx all the way up & their was def some weird s**t I kept hearing. I also noticed the Bus Driver Giving away alot more "Hints" "to the right you'll see the beautiful green slate lake" you originally hear when you are coming up on the Cornfields the first time. Well today I heard it right before you got to the farm where that tower is laying over (not for the shortcut) After Power where that tower has fallen over (not for the cabin) & after going across the bridge right before you reach the end. It struck me odd because I never remember hearing him say these quotes before at any of these 3 places & ive Played TranZit mode ALOT!!! One final note I never heard that quote from Russman either which is weird because im always him when I play Solo (Richtofens Complete)

Sorry to say it, but yes, you have gone crazy. :D

I'm watching my buddy play right now on solo and I have done the Rictofen side. He is playin as Samuel.

Thats What I meat Sorry I may have worded that wrong, but If youve done Richtofens' your either Samuel or Russman & if youve done Maxxis' your either Marlton or Abigail, Not every time but on your first game. Just pay attention to it & you'll begin to notice patterns.