Treyarch might have used reverse-psychology on us!

USER_Jester

Listen here... This may not make a lot of sense now, but it should after you hear me out. When Treyarch told the public that there is a massive story-mode of some sort in zombies, we all freaked out assuming there would also be a very complicated Easter egg. What Treyarch might have done is make us freak out potentially so we would over look a very simple part of the Easter egg. They knew we would spend countless hours trying to find a complicated step to the story, that we would jump to crazy theories and conspiracies. Maybe, just maybe, the next step (or a missed step) is a simple process such as throwing a grenade on a certain area, or really anything so simple that we wouldn't even think about it. In other words... When you're trying to hide something, you want to put it in a place so simple and obvious that everyone would overlook it without it even coming to their thought process because they would be looking for something so complicated no one could ever figure it out. I hope I'm making sense right now... But I think a at least a few people need to look for very basic and simple (possibly missed) steps in the process for the Easter egg. I'm trying out simple ideas tonight to see if I make any progress towards the solution.

EDIT: My friend on PS3 said he shut down the bus with EMP grenades on the bridge and he heard the bus driver say something along the lines of "New bus route initializing-." He said he'll be posting that video tonight on YouTube. His channel is UnitedGamerz4545. These are his words, not mine so don't kill me if he's wrong. You know as much as I do.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

EDIT: My friend on PS3 said he shut down the bus with EMP grenades on the bridge and he heard the bus driver say something along the lines of "New bus route initializing-." He said he'll be posting that video tonight on YouTube. His channel is UnitedGamerz4545. These are his words, not mine so don't kill me if he's wrong. You know as much as I do.

I've EMP'd the bus driver countless times on the bridge, nothing out of the ordinary happens, it doesn't even stop there, it just keeps driving until it's past the bridge and then stops.