Ah, Trollarch (Treyarch)

killallzombies

Have any of you took a good look at Samuel, the character who can hear Richtofen?

He believes in conspiracy theories, aliens, and Goverment coruption.

And he's the only one who can do the EE (you have to have him)

Is Trollarch basing Samuel on us hardcore zombie players, like Alphasnake, Tactical Insertion, and Faust. Who belive in Conspiracy theories, aliens, and goverment coruption. And it's players like them who complete the large EE first.

I think it's pretty funny my favorite Developers love their base fans so much as to base a character on them. :D

I love you Trollarch

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm confused, are you saying everybody that plays black ops is a consipracy theorist?

Not necesairaly everyone, just some of he hardcore veterans of the site.

Alpasnake

Faust

Tac

Myself

Darkjolteon

MylittleHellhound

MurderMachinex

MixMasterNut

ZombieoftheDead

Mrroflwaffle

and many more

(And I'm not saying they're conspiracy theorist, but we question some things, like Samuel)

No, he's saying that he thinks that may be what Treyarch thinks of us in a minor way, so they humorously exaggerated it into Samuel. If you read some of the older things on this site, they are quite conspiracy-esque (but quite accurate and very good reads).

By "us" I'm referring to the Call of duty zombie theory legends, such as AlphaSnake, and Tac, and Faust.

No, he's saying that he thinks that may be what Treyarch thinks of us in a minor way, so they humorously exaggerated it into Samuel. If you read some of the older things on this site, they are quite conspiracy-esque (but quite accurate and very good reads).

By "us" I'm referring to the Call of duty zombie theory legends, such as AlphaSnake, and Tac, and Faust.

Thank you MegaAfroMan, for helping me explain, what I had problems explaining. :D

I'm a hardcore zombies player and I feel the same way about this subject.

Has anyone noticed how the Zombies still scream "SAM" when you get close to them.

Either way, I don't believe aliens.

But, Government Corruption and Conspiracy is as real as the screen in front of your face. Not guess work there.

It is cool that they made a "crazy old conspiracy dude" as the main subject of the EE.

I would hope that not all of you here are crazies tho. Aliens and Reptilian Invasions and stuff is just fun to read, hope no one here loses sleep on that.

I have made some minor alterations to this thread and the many posts you may not see before you anymore. It was in desperate need of action. To those who were involved if you REALLY want to continue your discussion, please take it into the off-topic section and remember to abide by the Code of Conduct. If that simply isn't possible for you, take the discussion elsewhere.

Lets please go back to talking about Trollarch and how Gorgeous MrRoflWaffles is.

I'm confused, are you saying everybody that plays black ops is a consipracy theorist?

Not necesairaly everyone, just some of he hardcore veterans of the site.

Alpasnake

Faust

Tac

Myself

Darkjolteon

MylittleHellhound

MurderMachinex

MixMasterNut

ZombieoftheDead

Mrroflwaffle

and many more

(And I'm not saying they're conspiracy theorist, but we question some things, like Samuel)

I secretly am too, i keep up with things, i just prefer to keep quiet :D i love your referance with the samuel thing!

I have made some minor alterations to this thread and the many posts you may not see before you anymore. It was in desperate need of action. To those who were involved if you REALLY want to continue your discussion, please take it into the off-topic section and remember to abide by the Code of Conduct. If that simply isn't possible for you, take the discussion elsewhere.

Lets please go back to talking about Trollarch and how Gorgeous MrRoflWaffles is.

I do apologize its rare for me to lose it over the internet but some things can truly make me irate.

Anyway isnt roflwaffles like 13 or 14? Wouldn't that technically make most people here calling him gorgeous pedophiles...? :o Just sayin.

The answer is actually simpler, Samuel is JZ's analog.

3arc has been way into the Conspiracist stuff since W@W.

Free Mason Flooring has been featured in every single zombie map (Maybe not SNN?)

Illuminati symbols and code...

Operation Paperclip...

Operation Bluebird...

Vril-Ya...

MK Ultra...

Green Run...

Manchurian Candidate...

HAARP...

DARPA...

The guys at 3ARC are way into this and just spreading the word like any respectable Conspiracy theorist would.

Everything they allude to has some real world stuff to look up and educate yourself on.

As for the people saying this is all BS for nutters...

Well we can all do our own research now that 3ARC has left us all these little trails of bread crumbs.

I for one have come to view the world a little bit different since being led down this rabbit hole.

Do I believe in Reptoids, Greys and Vril-Ya? No not for minute...

Do I believe that the worlds most powerful and elite would conspire with each other in order to maintain their status and wealth? Well actually yes I do and there's enough evidence there to at least view it with an open mind...

Have any of you took a good look at Samuel, the character who can hear Richtofen?

Is Trollarch basing Samuel on us hardcore zombie players, like Alphasnake, Tactical Insertion, and Faust. Who belive in Conspiracy theories, aliens, and goverment coruption. And it's players like them who complete the large EE first.

I think it's pretty funny my favorite Developers love their base fans so much as to base a character on them. :D

I love you Trollarch

I do think it is humorous how many of the conspiracies he believes in are the same ones that have been advocated here for so long.

I love you Trollarch

I do think it is humorous how many of the conspiracies he believes in are the same ones that have been advocated here for so long.

My entire thread in a nutshell. :D

Oh, and I'm the one who put [REDACTED] in the quote on page 1, not the mods.

Back On Topic!: I'd have to say this is an awesome post and a great connection. I couldn't agree more OP. Treyarch created us x1000. This guy is one of my favorite characters. Every time I play as him I laugh a little on the inside. I can just imagine the very same things being posted here. More serious of course, but pretty much the same stuff. :D You made gameplay that much better for me. Thank you. :lol: