Someone is only talking to Misty too... Samantha? (UPDATE)

welsh skipper88

I've seen a post on here before about a voice that sometimes says "behind you" when you start a game... Wrong

In actual fact it only happens when you start as Misty only she can hear it and if you go into theatre mode when video starts press pause, then go back to the video and skip to the beginning again, then just forward as fast as u can (6x) and you will here a girls voice saying "DANGER!"

Only question is Danger from what? Or WHO?.... Could this be Samantha talking to Misty??

UPDATE: I'm currently running solo to see if I can hear any more of those voices.. Running train outside diner threw an EMP at all the zombies and same voice came up!! Still in game so haven't been in theatre to check what it says now but it did sound different!! Could be on to something here!? Will update with vids after the game!

"maybe, just maybe, listen to the voices" I believe the riddle said? lol

UPDATE: other players have confirmed hearing this on different characters but it still only occurs on some games not all

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like this theory, the real name of Misty is Abigail,

Samanthas name is Samantha Emilia Abigail Maxis.

Coincidence? Naaaaah

Abigail was a friend of Samantha and their parents worked as scientists (Dr. Maxim and whatever). Maybe Samantha wants that her old friend Abigail helps her to kill Richtofen. :o

Ahh this is pretty interesting, ill have to checkthis out when I get home. You better not be fuckin with us haha!

Nope I ain't a troll. I'm fed up of trolls with this EE lol this is genuine but make sure you do like I say with pressing pause and going back to the clip and skip to beginning then fast forward otherwise you won't hear it if you just watch it... Kind of makes you think they were tryin to hide it...

It does sound like it says "Danger". Very interesting. It almost sounds like whatever it was, was powering down, or losing power while saying it. It didn't sound like a girl, from what I can tell. It almost sounded demonic or electronic. Can't decide on which. Great find and hopefully there is more to be heard from this unknown being.

On a side note: It might be quite hard to find another quote from how low that one was. In the beginning, the game is much more quiet. The more you progress you have things like zombies screaming and other sounds that occur. I wish you luck.

Wow that's true even if it does not sounds like sam but you still can clearly hear the word "danger"! And you are sure that only Misty can hear this voice/noise ?

It does sound more like Sam when you do it yourself in theatre and yep 100% definately only Misty started about a dozen games with different characters one after the other and every time it was Misty I heard it ;)

I like this theory, the real name of Misty is Abigail,

Samanthas name is Samantha Emilia Abigail Maxis.

Coincidence? Naaaaah

That is incorrect. Emilia and Abigail were childhood friends of Samantha Maxis. They are not all the same person. Also, people have been saying Misty is actually Abigail. While they share the same first name, that is not necessarily the case and falls into un-evidenced theorizing.

Guys, guys, guys, guys! This is a desperate attempt at clutching straws; there is NO "danger", it's clearly the zombies and SFX that are creating this illusion; I mean, even someone noted that turning down SFX effects removes this so-called cry from Sam!

I call bullshit. No offence meant to OP either.

Guys, guys, guys, guys! This is a desperate attempt at clutching straws; there is NO "danger", it's clearly the zombies and SFX that are creating this illusion; I mean, even someone noted that turning down SFX effects removes this so-called cry from Sam!

I call bullshit. No offence meant to OP either.

Sorry this doesn't make sense.

Misty clearly has access to a voice that says danger. It's right there in the video. So what they did it as a SFX, it's still there, and only heard by Misty.

The questions are why and/or who, and are there any more throughout the game?

Okay seriously can someone point me to the thread about the voices you hear looking out the window in Nahct? I could hear them but i couldnt make out what they were saying. Idk what kind of equipment some of you have out there but maybe you can disect them better than I could. the thunder was killing my ears.. Take Misty out there see if she hears them better..