Possibly a hint to the EE?

USER_Jester

I know a lot of you are getting sick of trying and trying to complete this damn Easter egg, with no success. No, I have not come here to say I've found the answer... But I believe I have found a step that could be important. I haven't seen this been posted here before(although I'm sure someone else has seen it)so I'll give it a go. In the starting room in bus depot there are posters all around the room. One of them is a picture of the tower and it says "POWER!" along with some numbers / codes on the bottom. I can't post a picture right now because I'm at work, but it isn't hard to find. I think if we decrypt everything like this it will get us closer and closer to figuring out this mess. December 21st is just around the corner, and I have reason to believe that Treyarch would spoon feed us the information if we don't discover it by then, so we all must try to find little clues / hints that can at least bring us in the right direction.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The spire maxis talks about is the church tower google the word spire. The obelisk maxis talks about is the "tower of babble: in the cornfield again google the word obelisk. The "navcard table" as mentioned by maxis ripped audio he refers to as the control mechanism. So according to the maxis qoutes via ripped audio, First we must power the spire aka church kill the avagadro there then we must empower the obelisk in the corn field kill the avagadro there hence jimmy zielinskis tweet....... tell me the tasks you completed in order........ Now!!!!!!! Lastly we would use the navcards????????? What do you guys think? It makes sense to me. I referenced ngt zombies video in order to come to this conclusion

The church does nothing. Spire is what maxis calls the tower and obelisk is what richtofen calls it. Different names same thing.

What if you did Richtofens first & activated the Tower then tried Killing the Avogadro, at the Church?!?! Probably would result in Nothing different, But its a thought!! The Meat Picture that was leaked from the files Clearly shows Lightning on top the Spire, Maybe thats the reason the Bell rings, To notify us that that area of the Church can be Interacted w/ somehow

This might be a longshot, I thought about Jimmy tweets and a few other things. I thought that If we listed the things we had done as Jimmy suggested, then there might be something which stood out.

I was looking for a thread that wove its way through all the steps, and I came to the conclusion it was energy. Allways transfering energy from one form to another; and then I remembered the billboard. Now I could be wrong but, bear with me..

NnMIhxWRGNw

I am not saying that this is provides a solution to anything, but it is an observation I made that I wanted to share.

@Jester love the Avatar, one of my favourite films next to Dune.

This might be a longshot, I thought about Jimmy tweets and a few other things. I thought that If we listed the things we had done as Jimmy suggested, then there might be something which stood out.

I was looking for a thread that wove its way through all the steps, and I came to the conclusion it was energy. Allways transfering energy from one form to another; and then I remembered the billboard. Now I could be wrong but, bear with me..

NnMIhxWRGNw

I am not saying that this is provides a solution to anything, but it is an observation I made that I wanted to share.

@Jester love the Avatar, one of my favourite films next to Dune.

Yea, the whole thing is very interesting and complicated IMO. And yes, The NeverEnding Story was one of my childhood highlights. Wonderful story.