WHO'S SIDE ARE YOU ON?!?!?

Jew Feedz

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was gonna do maxis untill i heard that radio in the barn "You think you're sooo smart, huh? *Short chuckle* You think you can manipulate everybody to do it, which you want, but we know that you *static* calculate how it works with your sinister agents, hm? You mean to destroy this planet and kill us all! We're not gonna help! No way no how! So yeah, you keep talking. No one's gonna hear you because we destroyed everything. Everything electronic, starting with evil radio-box-thing."

• 1 month later...

this is a good question i havent decided yet to which side to choose. my original thought process was to side with maxis again with the lesser of two evils but richtofens side sounds way more fun and that much more complex. so why is it that maxis' side is less complex and why is it that you can only perform the EE once? wat benefits maxis versus richtofens side...so i saw on the forum that murdermachinex and flammenwerfer chose maxis did this benefit nuketown at all same goes for those who chose richtofen?

• 1 year later...