Other use of Zombie Arm

Nacho Cola

I don't think this will work at all but I thought it was funny and worth saying. Why not give the zombie arm used in the power room to TEDD because he is missing his arm.

Would you be happy if you were missing an arm, NO I didn't think so. In the load screen, where everything looks normal, isn't the driver waving his hard and looking happy?

I am thinking that he needs his hand to turn on some music in the bus and then we take the bus to town, shoot it with the light from the laundry door and BAM! it starts lighting up and we have a disco bus.

Easter Egg Solved!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

you can get out with a turbine.

How do you not know this? That sounds rude but I don't mean it to be; in all your playing no one you've played with has done this? It's like the only way to catch the bus when some noob jumps back on it. Which brings me to this: I see most people's solo rounds are higher than their co-op, shouldn't the opposite be true? Just goes to show you how bad some people are. This is my first Zombies game but it seems like playing with anyone without a dagger or shotties on their shield is pointless. People either quit when they go down, which is often, or they cause the bus to leave you (which isn't a big deal for me, I'd rather run; top 3000 in distance traveled woot woot!), or they grab a part and don't build with it, or they'll just randomly turn the power off for some reason, negating your perks, or they hit the box til it goes away while you're trying to watch their back, or they'll pick up your turbine when you're trying to get a denizen to teleport before the power is on, or pick it up when your tring to leave it at Power for PaP, only to go down and lose it, or they grab drops like your playing Grief and you're on opposite teams with no strategy at all (wtf is up with the grabbing drops as fast as you possibly can??), or they'll shoot the denizen off your head when you're trying to teleport... I mean, it's kinda ridiculous. I'd really rather play with people from the forums, ones that know how to leave the power room with a turbine (again, no offense). Please feel free to hit me up if you're equally tired of playing with random people. PSN: bigshrimpn83

you can get out with a turbine.

How do you not know this? That sounds rude but I don't mean it to be; in all your playing no one you've played with has done this? It's like the only way to catch the bus when some noob jumps back on it. Which brings me to this: I see most people's solo rounds are higher than their co-op, shouldn't the opposite be true? Just goes to show you how bad some people are. This is my first Zombies game but it seems like playing with anyone without a dagger or shotties on their shield is pointless. People either quit when they go down, which is often, or they cause the bus to leave you (which isn't a big deal for me, I'd rather run; top 3000 in distance traveled woot woot!), or they grab a part and don't build with it, or they'll just randomly turn the power off for some reason, negating your perks, or they hit the box til it goes away while you're trying to watch their back, or they'll pick up your turbine when you're trying to get a denizen to teleport before the power is on, or pick it up when your tring to leave it at Power for PaP, only to go down and lose it, or they grab drops like your playing Grief and you're on opposite teams with no strategy at all (wtf is up with the grabbing drops as fast as you possibly can??), or they'll shoot the denizen off your head when you're trying to teleport... I mean, it's kinda ridiculous. I'd really rather play with people from the forums, ones that know how to leave the power room with a turbine (again, no offense). Please feel free to hit me up if you're equally tired of playing with random people. PSN: bigshrimpn83

I understand your rant and all, but how did that have anything to do with this thread or the post you quoted?

It's common knowledge that you can open the metal doors at power plant with turbines when they're done, or at least I thought it was. What did that have anything to do with how randoms play the game/are bad at it?