Exact location of Nuketown.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Please include some text regarding your topic & what the video is about.

Are we meant to discuss this video or theory?

What does this topic represent in our storyline?

Is this location what you believe to be?

It is Nuketown 2025? Is this the same location as Nuketown Zombies?

What do you think about it?

• Administrators

lat: 39.831936N

long: 117.392326W

Based on the coordinates of the Tactical Insertion, real-life Nuketown shows up DIRECTLY in the middle of a highway. There's what looks like it may be a crater less than 15 miles southwest, and two mountain ranges nearby:

Please include some text regarding your topic & what the video is about.

Are we meant to discuss this video or theory?

What does this topic represent in our storyline?

Is this location what you believe to be?

It is Nuketown 2025? Is this the same location as Nuketown Zombies?

What do you think about it?

Yeah, sorry about that. Was extremely tired when i found the video...

1. I thought this would help in pinpointing the exact location of nuketown zombies, and that more therories about Nuketown Zombies would emerge as the community could use it's magic to possibly finding out the connection between Nuketown Zombies and the rest of the story line. (it's a shot in the dark, i know)

2. I seriously think that Nuketown Z has more to it then just the fallout shelter and the possibility that Marlton was there before Green Run, or the bus randomly honking at round 7. From what i've heard the quotes in Nuketown Z is the same that you can hear Marlton spew out in Green Run, (which has given me a really weird theory, see down below)

3. Yes! i firmly believe that it is the same locations, it isn't the first time they've used a multiplayer map to make a zombie map, (Verrückt and Asylum in W@W) and the fact that the maps layout is exactly the same, but with new textures, but then again i could be very wrong.

The theory:

Here it comes.. So pretty much all of us knows about Marlton's voice inte the fallout shelter and the bus honking, but i've been having a real hard time getting it to fit.. Nuketown Z is supposedly taking place in the 1960's and Green Run has theories about being further in to the future, which had me scratching my head.. If it really is two different timelines, how come we can hear Marlton's quotes in the NZ, we've had theories about a tunnel from the fallout shelter in NZ leading to GR.But that doesn't explain the time lines, at least not in a way i can grasp, so what i have been thinking is that maybe we are hearing Marlton in the future? (yeah yeah.. i know, far fetched)

But think about it, could there be a teleporter or some sort of portal in the shelter? allowing us to hear what is going on in the future?

Guess i'll just leave it here for someone else to think over.

Sorry if my English grammar is total sheit :lol: