A theory of mine! Let's try it!

Possessed

So as we all know to get the easter egg achievement to flop we need to build the nav card reader,table, and obelisk { Purple Meteor found in bus depot}

i was wondering what if when rictofin spoke to us to heat up the rock if we actually was cooling it down? i wonder if you actually need to run a crowd of zombies under the tower and kill the with the jet gun but make sure you're facing away from the rock.. maybe element 115 gets sucked in throug the jet gun and melts onto the obelisk? so if it's tried make sure you're using the back of the jet gun to heat up the obelisk!!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have completed the EE and I can tell you that there are some flaws here.

You don't have to build the Navcard Reader in order to do the EE.

The obelisk is the tower, not the rock. You must heat up the tower by allowing the jetgun to blow up.

The 115 is alsso sucked up by the obelisk.

I have a feeling we are done for now with the egg and in the future DLC's we will either attain a new Navcard, or fix the one we already have. Think about having a big easter egg on each map as well as a bigger easter egg occuring simultaneously throughout the DLC's.