Busparts other locations (a hint? with picture)

Tjeerd

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I took all the paintings as Treyarch are Heironymus Bosch fans.. But I like your idea.. I've tried the ladder multiple places, just not there.

im sorry to disappoint you, the only painting done by hieronymus is the one with the ears. the one with the gateway was done by an imitator which isnt known. and the tower of babble artist isnt known as well.

Incorrect.. The Tower painting, now that you mention it, is the ONLY one not found in the right panel of Bosch.. There are MULTIPLE paintings in the bar from this right panel. Look again.

the paintings in the stairs are interresting. there are lamps above them, i have one that is on what about you ? it was making me think of some resident evil (1 or 2 for those who played them) clues, like different steps coded into pictures, that when you get achieved makes the light on above each picture/step done.

i only know these three paintings

tower of babble not from hieronymus

this one is in a better quality

the ears

these are part of the right panel of the garden of delights

what i find interesting is the oustide of the triptych

tondals vision (the burning gateway)

complete tondals vision (done by an imitator)

and no i havent said that the pictures are less important because of the fact that they are not from one person. infact i made a thread 2 weeks ago about the same topic (paintings and signs).

the only part besides the tower of bable, which reprents the trophy is the ears. i believe that it should show that we cant follow both voices, since we cannot seperate us. but this is a vague guess, and it may not be true.

p.s. for the huge paintings, you need to rightclick and show image.

Last night I did a round of Tranzit and I came across something I haven't had the time to look at yet. At round 20 both of my friend went down at the bus-depot, I took a sprint to the tunnel.

When leaving the bus-depot I saw something that draw my attention; before entering the tunnel there is a house on the RIGHT side of the road. Just after leaving the bus-depot. You can't enter because it's on a higer level and all the doors look closed to me.

But; we have the turbine and/or power-switch ánd we have a ladder.

Perhaps there is a way to enter that house using one or multiple parts/object.

First time I noticed the house, will investigate further UNLESS you guys have don that allready. Looks like one of the most approachable 'new' places I found so far.

And there is nothing sayd about it as far as I know.

Most likely wrong, but why not give it a change. All the train-theories brought me nothing, they seem a dead end to me.

Last night I did a round of Tranzit and I came across something I haven't had the time to look at yet. At round 20 both of my friend went down at the bus-depot, I took a sprint to the tunnel.

When leaving the bus-depot I saw something that draw my attention; before entering the tunnel there is a house on the RIGHT side of the road. Just after leaving the bus-depot. You can't enter because it's on a higer level and all the doors look closed to me.

But; we have the turbine and/or power-switch ánd we have a ladder.

Perhaps there is a way to enter that house using one or multiple parts/object.

First time I noticed the house, will investigate further UNLESS you guys have don that allready. Looks like one of the most approachable 'new' places I found so far.

And there is nothing sayd about it as far as I know.

Most likely wrong, but why not give it a change. All the train-theories brought me nothing, they seem a dead end to me.

sounds interesting enough I'll investigate some time tonight, and who knows it could be something, I sure haven't heard about it.

These pictures are still really interesting to me, I've been on town a multitude of times since I first seen this thread and I've found at least four pictures scattered around the bar of that ear, at least 3 of that building/ house one, and at least 2 of The Tower of Babel paintings. They're pretty much all in the bar too, somethign just seems fishy here

• Administrators

All of the paintings in trazit, as far as I've seen, have been taken from that particular panel.

The images are all by Bosch I believe, but not the same panel. The ear is from Garden of Earthly Delights, as stated before. The burning building is Tondal's Vision by Bosch, viewtopic.php?f=100&t=25169#p246997

Hieronymous Bosch - Tondal's Vision

'For how long a time was I dead?'

The Visions of the Knight Tondal was one of the most popular visionary stories of the 12th century, originally written in 1100's in Latin and published as an illuminated manuscript in 1475.

In this mysterious text, a wealthy and errant Irish knight in medieval times named Tondal falls ill at a banquet.

"Tondal fell dead...without any further movement of foot or hand. All the signs of a dead man manifested themselves on him: his eyes rolled, his nose was pinched, his lips grew thin, his chin receded, and his arms and legs grew stiff."

Around him hover the stunned onlookers; two women clasp their hands and bow toward him in grief. According to the story, because Tondal's body was still warm, he was not buried.

A beautiful angel descends to his side and Tondal refuses to leave his body for the fear that demons will take it over. The angel decides to take him on a journey through hell as long as he remembers all he learns. He agrees, and the journey begins with his soul seeing "an awful and horrifying multitude of devils who soon invaded the house as well as the air all over the city." As he goes through Hell, he sees many disturbing things, one lf them being traveling on a 1000 foot long bridge, barely 1 foot in width and he listens to the moans of many "proud" and "grateful" souls tumble down the deep valley off the bridge.

After leaving Hell, takes him to Heaven to see the different sections, based on how good they were on Earth. He goes back to his body by the voice of an unknown angel. This journey to the other side of death, which seems endless to Tondal, lasts for only the blink of an eye. The soul of Tondal was told that if he does not change his ways, he will suffer for his sins. He hears the crying and moaning of innumerable souls who are racked by insatiable hunger. As a result of his experience, Tondal is spiritually transformed and vows to lead a better and more humble life.

http://2009.eif.co.uk/tondal

http://www.getty.edu/art/gettyguide/art ... rtobj=1771

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Getty_Tondal

A dedicated player would risk there life for the sake of the team so what if you had the ladder and the died in town over that fire pit which would then leave the ladder in the fire pit. I think it makes sense!!

I couldn't get the ladder fit somewhere near that house. The turbine also didn't seem to do anything.

That, and the denzins jumping on your head like crazy, makes me think that non of the parts have anything to do with that house. Simply cause it's impossible to build something there, when that creature jumps on your head everything stops...

Leaves the bridge as the only option; no creatures, no fog.