tranzit ee over?

bottanx9

alot of people belive this, but i think it does not end here. The navcards, the horse, and most importantly the second bus route. Alot of ideas have been posted on the fourms but i belive that as a community together, we can crack this ee. if anyone finds any information or any comments about this comment below.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

...No, it's over. Seriously, get it through your head. There is no more to the easter egg. Every time an easter egg is completed on any map, people spam the forums with "GUYS OMG THERE MUST BE MORE 2 THE EASTER EGG" and they try to finish the easter egg for MONTHS until the next one comes out, and it's ridiculous. It's retarded. It's been over a month since the game came out and don't you think that if the initial easter egg was completed in like 4 days, the rest of it would have been completed by now? Jesus I can't stand it anymore

While I agree the main easter egg is over there may be more secrets to unlock. But as for separate bus-routes and going back in time with no fog is just dumb. The map is already big enough I doubt they would make a separate area for the bus to go to is just not possible with the map and Xbox.

The reason for the fog is so the area that you see of the map is just enough so that you don't see any of the objects appearing and disappearing as you move to and from around the map. Its there by design there is and will never be any legitimate way to clear the fog in this map.

As for the "GUYS OMG THERE MUST BE MORE 2 THE EASTER EGG", I kinda see why people would still want to search for answers after all we did it in Der Reise,Kino, and Asension but we had good reason to. Those one felt like they left off on a point where you could continue. So by the time "Moon" came around the easter egg was grand and had a ending that felt complete and now for Tranzit I feel like they took a step back and made is 5x easier so i could see why people would want to continue searching. You can't blaim people for wanting more answers.

P.s. "It's retarded"...You could have simply said it's dumb.