Eclispe on TranZit?

Afrochubman

This guy on TTG got this to happen. Heres the post -

"hey guys, i did the easter egg like a week ago and ive been doing a bunch of random sh*t and a big noise sounded and everything went darkish and there was an eclipse in the sky. im not too sure what ive done i just thought i would share it i will take a picture in a 5 mins.

ok heres a pic idk what i did: "

This is crazy I dont know if its real or not. Im trying to get his gamertag so I can watch the clip and record with HDPVR. Heres original post - http://www.thetechgame.com/Forums/p=281 ... l#28157588

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks so fake to me. I can't see his TV or whatever monitor he was playing on. I don't see what wave he's on either. The lamp post and the points don't even fit on the image right. Also, seeing that car there makes me assume he's standing in the fog. How the hell does one even see the sun in the fog, let stand an eclipse.

I don't even have the imagination of what the point of an eclipse in that map would be. I'm pretty sure this is nothing, doods. Prove me wrong though, I'd love to see the actual video where he does his "random shit and a random noise makes an eclipse in the game".

it def has to be photoshopped even though it doesnt look like it using that website, based clearly off the fact that his money is in "italics"...they're crooked lol, and no its not because the picutre is angled, because i just checked in a solo game and even at that angle, they dont look like that...i even compared 1190 to his 1170

http://fotoforensics.com/

That one works.

It's very cleary photoshopped. Look at the HUD. It's italicized.

Really are you really going to judge this quick, ohh people these days.

You're being too gullible. Because you're so desperate for information, you're falling for the simplest tricks in the book man.

Seriously if this had really happened he would have made a mental note of any quotes, new bus routes, pretty much any unusual event that would have happened as he played. But going "omg dude i haz ee complete this is 120% legit mah gawd im so luckie." and posting that pic is elementary.