You really think it's over??

welsh skipper88

Ok Seriously we were all there doin the EE for Ascension, Shangri la, COTD and MOON you all remember how many steps there were to those maps right? we had to do all kinds of crap to get them done, and without the likes of NGT i personally wouldnt of got half of them done cos of the amount of things we had to do. Now your really gonna say that after they've released Black Ops II: Zombies and made a huge fuss over it saying its never been such a big part of black ops and its going to be amazing and the story "will depend on the decisions made in previous COD: Zombies maps" That there going to release an EE on the first map (which is a bigger map and has much much more to do compared to old Zombies maps, buidables and such) and the steps for it are thus:

1. Build & Use Jet gun (not counting turning power on cos thats not a step)

2. Kill some zombies

3. Throw a couple of EMP's

4. uhmmmm oh ye THATS IT DONE?! :|

...... REALLY? come on i know were all expecting it to carry on with DLC and be one big Story/EE that explains all, which i agree will happen... but that would just be stupid if thats it for the first map, which weve all been waiting for! knowing there was going to be more big easter eggs and more of the Zombies story explained..

personally i just dont think its over... but good job to Jimmy Z and the other guys we are all trying any theories that anyone throws out there (trolls) because we all believe that no way could that be it....

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I had hope for a couple of weeks that it would continue, or that we would get some kind of award unlocked. (Like Five or Dead Ops Arcade in the first one.)

After trying SO many different theories with no results, I'm kind of thinking that either:

1. It's done.

2. It's not done, but nobody will be able to figure out the next step.

Sad day.

I personally think it's over and i can't wait until they make a Sub forum or a sticky topic to keep all these theories from clogging up this section of the forum.

Just because something is short doesn't mean it's not over. This is a brand new game and i honestly think it should be thought of differently.

And did anyone ever think that since they were rushed (They didn't even have enough time to get the Diner area made as a survival map) that they really didn't have time to make a super huge Easter egg and had to make the choice of a small map but with a huge Easter egg or a pretty big map with a small Easter egg?

And i don't mean to offend any new people like yourself (Welcome to the forum by the way) but i honestly think they need to make it where you have to have a certain post count to make a topic. It seems most people now are just joining to post a theory that they have and not using the search function.

well seeing as how the developers say that there's still lots to find in the original Black Ops zombies (and I don't doubt that for a second) I can't see it being done lol, there's so much that could be hidden right under our noses and there's gotta be more to do with the jet gun too, its too troublesome to be so useless. It does get to a point though where people get tired of trying out theories that don't work and eventually the hype dies down and everyone just moves on.

I personally think it's over and i can't wait until they make a Sub forum or a sticky topic to keep all these theories from clogging up this section of the forum.

And i don't mean to offend any new people like yourself (Welcome to the forum by the way) but i honestly think they need to make it where you have to have a certain post count to make a topic. It seems most people now are just joining to post a theory that they have and not using the search function.

Agree with that first part but as for the small print? thats just stupid. all you need is a sticky post with all the tried and tested/debunked theories as bullet points... then people will see if there theory has already been tried... if so dont post

Agree with that first part but as for the small print? thats just stupid. all you need is a sticky post with all the tried and tested/debunked theories as bullet points... then people will see if there theory has already been tried... if so dont post

Eh...

I wasn't thinking of making it a big requirement, maybe like 10-20ish posts or so.

But i guess what you said would work...

If only the mods would do something like that to begin with...