Tranzit Easter egg done for now?

chronicsarco

Ive been reading stuff on here for a while but this is my first post.

I think the tranzit easter egg is over for now and the dlc will add more stops onto tranzit to make an even bigger map. I dont think they'd give us a bank and fridge system for us to just abandon it soon as first dlc comes out.

They're many reasons i think the easter egg is over but i just watched this video in a post and i think its worth bringing attention to.

At 1.47 he says

"The spire is online if only the other sites can be likewise and powered then prehaps theres still a chance to complete that which was begun so many years ago"

(not sure if it says likewise couldnt make it out clearly) which makes me think theres going to be a couple more spires we have to power up. Then the quote afterwards

"nothing to see here for now maybe down the road we will revisit this place such a lovely place"

which again just makes me think we have to power other spires and come back to this at a later date.

jimmy zielinski said on twitter commitment is the key. i think that commitment is doing all the easter eggs in each dlc to then make a bigger easter egg over all.

As for the navcard personally i think its not supposed to work yet until the dlc comes out maybe we use the navcard machine to tell the bus driver to go to the next area that just my theory

SKIP TO 1.47

Y_3F-xZvZ0w

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No. Just...no. Everything is there for us. The Nav Card. The table. The quotes. Please, tell me a time that the developers have done this before? The quotes that are in the files give a clear ending, just like you posted in the OP. They can be triggered somehow. We haven't found out how. That is the quote that should be the end of the Easter Egg. No one has gotten it yet in game, just through files.

The developers have never extended an Easter egg in a map through DLC. That's just dumb and it won't be happening.

The developers have never extended an Easter egg in a map through DLC. That's just dumb and it won't be happening.

So because they have never done it means they can't do it?

Let me remind you this is a new game. A whole new Zombies experience.

I'm sure anything is open to a possibility, or it sure seems like it with all these crazy theories everyone is coming up with every minute.

I know Zombies is all about the secrets and Treyarch not telling us anything because "Haha that's cool because theories and secrets are awesome!" but i wish sometimes they would be open with us about things so people don't spend/waste a bunch of time on this stuff and it turns out to be nothing, which in my personal opinion it most likely will.

But ok, if you want to then let's all make a big deal about some scrapped audio files they didn't use/are maybe saving for the next maps Easter egg which in my opinion will have the Nav cards carry over.

Yes. They aren't going to do that. Especially when everything that is needed is right there on the map. It's just about finding it.

Ever thought about being able to switch between maps?

Maybe completing an Easter egg on the DLC map will change things on the old map/give you an item?

It sounds crazy but so does most of the stuff on the first page of "Tranzit Discussion" so i think i'm fitting in.

with the tv in farm having audio of other groups trying to do maxis / Richthofens easter eggs i just think they might be trying it at other towers and we have to get 3 towers all lit up if its not added to tranzit it might be other maps we have to do it on. everything about black ops 2 zombies is new so no-one can know for sure if its likely or not anything is possible we just have to wait for dlc to fine out

I disagree w/ them adding in dlc that would continue this one, for the simple fact, that would require everyone that likes or even plays zombies to purchase the dlc. That's not gonna happen, when we'll only ever get 1 map & the rest is multiplayer crap that half us zombies players NEVER even touch!!!

they did it on moon so why not on that map u had to have finished the past 2 maps easter egg to continue with the moon easter egg or had to be in a lobby with someone who has done the past 2 easter eggs

I disagree w/ them adding in dlc that would continue this one, for the simple fact, that would require everyone that likes or even plays zombies to purchase the dlc. That's not gonna happen, when we'll only ever get 1 map & the rest is multiplayer crap that half us zombies players NEVER even touch!!!

they did it on moon so why not on that map u had to have finished the past 2 maps easter egg to continue with the moon easter egg or had to be in a lobby with someone who has done the past 2 easter eggs

Possibly yeah, I just don't see them doing that with the first core map that everyone recieves from purchasing the game...but then again $$$$ talks & BS walks so could be true!!!

No, they are not going to add on to Green Run or Tranzit. We have the whole globe to explore. I've also posted something along the lines of there being a map in the southern hemisphere (because when you play Green Run or Nuketown, it says Northern Hemisphere). This could mean that a future map will be in Australia, Africa, South America, or maybe even Antarctica. And as for the EE, I believe there is more. There are signs (such as the glowing orbs) that hint us to more of the EE. Many of theories out there are really crazy and/or complicated. Ever since Shangri La, people have been coming up with some out-there ideas. Maybe the answer is simpler than we think. I don't know what the answer is, but I feel we are getting close.

i really do want to believe there is more to this easter egg since the past couple maps you get a reward for completing the easter egg. you got wunderwaffle and a perk in call of the dead. perks in shangrila and perks plus gamer pictures on moon. we've had no reward for this easter egg to me it does seem like there would be more so we get some sort of reward but i think if there was more it would of been found by now. im just going to wait until dlc comes out and if im wrong about more being added im wrong so be it.

they've tried something new with this zombies already maybe they're going to try something new with the way they introduce dlc too. we wont know until it happens

im looking forward to the dlc easter egg im already getting bored of tranzit