Diner Windows

blaked

Hi all,

Sorry I dont have a picture or video, but has anyone noticed the shadows that are visible in the windows of diner.

Start a game. Go to the diner. Stand next to the Speed Cola and look through.

I honestly think there will be another part to Tranzit. Potentionally, another time of Tranzit. One that is bigger, more developed. Look through the windows of the bank towards the bowling ally. I think our minds will be blown very soon.

BlakeD

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

Sorry I dont have a picture or video, but has anyone noticed the shadows that are visible in the windows of diner.

I honestly think there will be another part to Tranzit. Potentionally, another time of Tranzit. One that is bigger, more developed. Look through the windows of the bank towards the bowling ally. I think our minds will be blown very soon.

BlakeD

Your saying like Being able to turn it to Night right?!?!

Hi all,

BlakeD

Almost. It does look like a time of day change, but I think a change of era. We will see... I think the DLC/or update will give us more.

BlakeD

Hi all,

BlakeD

Almost. It does look like a time of day change, but I think a change of era. We will see... I think the DLC/or update will give us more.

BlakeD

Yea Ive been seeing that for a while, Thats why I believe we can, some of them Can be broken out & some cant too which is odd!!!

In the town in the building with Jug, when i look through the windows next to the ledge to jump off i can see a bright yellow sphere/orb but its not there when i look at the same spot from the ledge, just when im looking through either of the windows.

Yes but the same light can be seen in survival and grief on the town map which makes me think its not part of the EE just some shady lighting. I wasnt sure what to make of it...

Glad someone else can see this but it might just be a lighting glitch