Multiple EE continuation myths debunked. Confirmed bus 2

Xekhin

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

could you check the script for the three teddy bears? I keep hearing there are three songs ranomised if you do this or that. the three songs are carrion(seems to always play no matter what you do), imma gonna try it out(activates before update), and carry on by avenged sevenfold(in the trailer, but rumored to be a musical easter egg)

Ok, I have found multiple songs in the hidden audio. Looking in the S / C though, I can see a couple of triggers, but only for stuff like dying. I could be wrong, but I think that the songs you're hearing aren't triggered by the bear.

Q: Is this evidence of another bus? (Found in the linked .txt file below)

Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 To Open

Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 To Close

Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 To Climb To the Roof

Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 For Emergency Exit

Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 To enter bunker

Press ^3[{+activate}]^7 to start the bus [Cost]

Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 To go up

Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 To go down

Is this code just from TRANZIT? Or is Nuketown in it aswell?...

could you check the script for the three teddy bears? I keep hearing there are three songs ranomised if you do this or that. the three songs are carrion(seems to always play no matter what you do), imma gonna try it out(activates before update), and carry on by avenged sevenfold(in the trailer, but rumored to be a musical easter egg)

Ok, I have found multiple songs in the hidden audio. Looking in the S / C though, I can see a couple of triggers, but only for stuff like dying. I could be wrong, but I think that the songs you're hearing aren't triggered by the bear.

Could be like on MOON when you heard A7X - NIGHTMARE after being downed in that greenhouse thing?