Tranzit Bus Driver Can Kill You!?

lVloVeMeNTz

So Its really weird. Me and two other friends planned on trying Richtofens side of the easter egg. We was on level Five on tranzit zombies of course. We had got the galvaknuckles lets call it GV for short anyway everything was going fine and we was leaving the dinner. So i get on the bus and my friend iiLyriczz_ is punching the bus driver with the GV so im laughing like fuck it imma join in. We knew that he'll lock the doors and bitch at us etc but we decided to just have fun and do it. My other friend Hadoukxn was in the back of the bus repairing the window so the zombie couldnt get in while we was doing this.

He was like dont do that i dont fuck with the bus driver. We continued anyway. After about maybe two stops of this we was leaving the power on the way to the town and all of a sudden out of nowhere. iiLyriczz_ just disappears. So im thinking he maybe got kicked off the bus and knocked down or something. Then his name disappeared as well Immediately after it said he was down. I asked him what happened he said he got instant spectated lol. So only thing that could have done it was the bus driver.

I mean idk if this can benefit the ee in any way or if this is just something treyarch added on to like make you fear the bus driver lol.... But i figured i seen no one at all had posted anything about this anywhere including youtube. So i decided to. Heres the video if you guys want to see for yourself.

Qwl7AGn878E

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So Its really weird. Me and two other friends planned on trying Richtofens side of the easter egg. We was on level Five on tranzit zombies of course. We had got the galvaknuckles lets call it GV for short anyway everything was going fine and we was leaving the dinner. So i get on the bus and my friend iiLyriczz_ is punching the bus driver with the GV so im laughing like fuck it imma join in. We knew that he'll lock the doors and bitch at us etc but we decided to just have fun and do it. My other friend Hadoukxn was in the back of the bus repairing the window so the zombie couldnt get in while we was doing this.

He was like dont do that i dont fuck with the bus driver. We continued anyway. After about maybe two stops of this we was leaving the power on the way to the town and all of a sudden out of nowhere. iiLyriczz_ just disappears. So im thinking he maybe got kicked off the bus and knocked down or something. Then his name disappeared as well Immediately after it said he was down. I asked him what happened he said he got instant spectated lol. So only thing that could have done it was the bus driver.

I mean idk if this can benefit the ee in any way or if this is just something treyarch added on to like make you fear the bus driver lol.... But i figured i seen no one at all had posted anything about this anywhere including youtube. So i decided to. Heres the video if you guys want to see for yourself.

Qwl7AGn878E

I've seen this happen. Some say it has to do with connection, but I think it is the Bus Driver. I've been downed 2 or 3 times whil constantly knifing him. There were Zombie getting into the Bus, so maybe it was them. Not sure.

[quote="

I've seen this happen. Some say it has to do with connection, but I think it is the Bus Driver. I've been downed 2 or 3 times whil constantly knifing him. There were Zombie getting into the Bus, so maybe it was them. Not sure.

I mean in this case it was not connection no one lagged everyone was still on a great 4 bar connection and the game didnt freeze or lag like it would for a connection problem. Plus there was only one zombie which was still on the window as you can see from my friends view as he was still rebuilding the window. So i just think its interesting they would make him able to do that.

If you read OP's first post with exaggerated southern drawl it is hilarious and somehow makes perfect sense.

Maybe you shoulda listened to Hadoukxn.

I mean lol im not the one that died haha so im perfectly fine but him yeah maybe he should had. some people are saying it may be a glitch but really what kind of glitch does that to someone. i wish i had recorded it when it first happened. Im going to try and see if i can get it to happen again.

It's not the bus driver who kills you it's the lag I had this once, i was lagging so hard that my screen froze for 2 seconds and unfortunately i was in the bus. I just died instantly without a chance of getting revived. If you lag really hard during being in a moving object (bus) it's very difficult for the server to locate the spot where you are dying and it simply kills you instantly. Hope you can understand what i am trying to say :P