Aztec/Mayan Calendar in Town

Tromz

The sewer holes in Town seem to have a similar pattern to the Aztec Calendar, I haven't seen anything about it on CoDz yet, nor do i think their is any relevance about it, just stating it as it seems out of place.

(right click and click 'view image')

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks NOTHING like the Mayan calendar, more like the Aztec.

But, what does the Aztec calendar have to do with anything? It's pretty much just a calendar.

exactly, but what i'm stating is that not every sewer hole has a Aztec calendar on it. ahah

How many manholes are there in Green Run?? If there are four of them, then I could see this meaning something. Maybe all four players stand on seperate manhole covers?

The reason I even bring this up is because, in your picture, there is a manhole cover ABOVE the lava. I don't know where that is in Green Run, but it is not conventional (i.e. you would think lava on the ground would cover the ground AND a manhole cover, which is level with the ground).

lol the PG&E, I was excited for it to be the IChing, since Terrence McKenna has studied the IChing and came to the conclusion that something will happen on December 21, 2012. The IChing and Mayan Calendar have nothing to do with eachother except for both mentioning that date.

Would've been cool, but the PG&E does look just as convincing.

lol the PG&E, I was excited for it to be the IChing, since Terrence McKenna has studied the IChing and came to the conclusion that something will happen on December 21, 2012. The IChing and Mayan Calendar have nothing to do with eachother except for both mentioning that date.

Would've been cool, but the PG&E does look just as convincing.

I'm pretty sure any calendar that lasts long enough WILL mention the date 12/21/2012 (December 21, 2012)... like the calendar on top of my screen mentions it..

Two things:

1. There are FOUR manhole covers in town. Doubt it means anything, but I always like to point out anything in Zombies that come in sets of FOUR. It's probably nothing, but it could be worth noting.

2. Anyone know of any significance to the number 22708? 22708 appears on the wall in the power plant (near the wires you pick up in the room after/next to the power switch.

Okay, so we're just going to have to wait for the 21st.

A) There will be a Update for Black Ops 2, then new shit will appear in Green Run

B) The new shit was in fact in the game already and it will appear on the 21st. We'll bitch out Jimmy Later after we look over the new stuff.

C) Not a Damn Thing Happens on the 21st, we'll just have to wait till the first DLC is released.