JIMMY Z TWEETED ANOTHER PIC FROM THE BEACH... DAY/NIGHT?

sakxlunch

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's not the Community Manager, so not everything he does on his twitter means something about Zombies. He just likes to hint out some stuff, since ya' know, he has fun with it.

no I agree for sure and with the first pic I said aaaaahhh hes enjoying life but to in a way title it the same makes me wonder... first pic had a sun in it this one looks like a moon almost in top left corner

He's not the Community Manager, so not everything he does on his twitter means something about Zombies. He just likes to hint out some stuff, since ya' know, he has fun with it.

But implying the "still" part means he's talking about his last tweet, and what does the beach have to do with anything?

But implying the "still" part means he's talking about his last tweet, and what does the beach have to do with anything?

uhh not the beach I think that is important I think its the sun that's important in the first pic

and once again people are going to take this pic out of context and come up with 25 theories about what it could mean. i got one theory for u he's on vacation with his family and friends on a island.

Highly doubt that.

_rez_ just recently tweeted a picture of him with Zielinski and Nolan North at Treyarch, which according to him in the tweet, had just happened. Kinda hard to believe that he would have settled himself into the beach so quickly, considering just recently he was at Treyarch.

and once again people are going to take this pic out of context and come up with 25 theories about what it could mean. i got one theory for u he's on vacation with his family and friends on a island.

Highly doubt that.

_rez_ just recently tweeted a picture of him with Zielinski and Nolan North at Treyarch, which according to him in the tweet, had just happened. Kinda hard to believe that he would have settled himself into the beach so quickly, considering just recently he was at Treyarch.

Thank you hotzin... someone else who keeps up with the masterminds behind the whole game lol

I mean im very aware of the fact that a pic can b takin and tweeted later but i do want to say that the time difference of reza pic to jimmy (at the beach) is 22 min

But if you take the nature of a human being when that pic is taken the additional 15 second to tweet it will more than likely happen at the same time

Highly doubt that.

the difference is he is on a beach saying "still here" not at treyarch how is it so hard to believe that. he has money, probably company jet it's a week before xmas so they probably took a long vacation with his family. then he tweets the pic out o look it's a nice sunset on the beach. no wait a minute it means more to the easter egg cause there's a sun, green run has a sun too it must be a new step or meaning. smh

u probably think this is step too cause jimmy answer a guy's question about where should he camp in town, above the bar, then jump when over run...over to the apartment, and jump, rinse, repeat.not everything is a cryptic hint to a easter egg

Hmmm... Interesting..."I am still here"....then a picture of the sky.....

Im thinking one for 2 things

1) The orginal crew

2) Samantha

Edit: 3) Night to day

Perhaps they will appear again to be help to our new crew.

What if Samantha still knows how to get back to Aether? Perhaps she has her own plan of revenge? We me never know. But how sweet would it be if Samantha had her own plan? A secret one, more difficult than the other 2? Challenge Accepted.

And about the pic with Nolan. If i can remember him correctly, he is the voice of Richtofen. Since it was taken recently, perhaps the easter egg (the big, huge on spanning across all the maps, not jsut ToB) leads to Richtofens downfall and to get ready for that day, Treyarch has recorded more voices from Nolan. Just a thought on that.

Edit: I read a bit more and i noticed some people are talking about night and day. I notice that in both this picture and the one of the beach, there is a sunset (or sunrise). Very interesting that twice in a row this would occur.... if we get a third, i think we can confirm it.

Did anybody noticed at when you shoot the wires from power posts they dangle? I am thinking theres another level in the city, an upper floor with wire conections to other places. Even on one of the rooftops there's a passage(inacessible so far) from one building to the other.

My second point is regarding the scalene triangle quote, in the power signs there's an triangle written 3.0 with three equal sides and angles, maybe this is richtofen version to continuing? And regarding the clock, i believe the 12o clock mark is on one of the bridge side by the teleporter, where you can see a pointy thingy

Last but not least, why are lights on the train? Little red lights on one wagon?