Denizens Used As A Power Source? Possible Next Step.

optimus555

When you kill a Denizen have you ever looked at the animation? And how it explodes in a puff of Light

that looks Similar to the Orbs on the Streetlight / Mystery box?

I have a feeling that we can channel that Denizen energy (from killing them) To be able to power something.

1) Go into the fog, get a denizen. Run it back underneath the Tower of Bable and kill it. Do this 50 Times

2) Get a Denizen on your head, run over to a train solar Panel and kill it infront of the Panel (Maybe a Cargo

Contairner would open)

3) Get a Denizen on your head an Sprint to the Streetlight in Town that has an Orb on it, Then kill it...

What happens to the streetlight?

Again, I think this might have some significance the animation for the explosion is just too lusterous

to over look.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm this is a very interesting theory...i always wondered how they could make a wormhole for you to teleport in...maybe kill sum in front of the church..this one time i killed one in front of the church and the bell rung..but maybe it was just at the same time it normally rings

that would be crazy if that was what youhad to do all along, kill denizens infront of the church lol. listen for the bell...

It's gonna be hard to carry a denizen over to the street light :geek:

Hahaa yeah true. But if you get Stamin- Up and run fast, dont have galvaknuckles or bowie..and slowly knife after 2 scratches each time Maybe you can make it.... :P

Yeah, except they usually jump off your head when you enter a lit safe area, including underneath the tower.

Have you ever tried sucking the denizens in with the jet gun? might be possible give it a try?

i tried,it was strange because he jump away when he was not attacking me ,just ''flying'',and he 'drops away' and go to underground O.o

what bout a flaming denzien? and IF THAT IS TRUE WITH THE JET GUN, MAYBE IF YOU JET GUN THEM IN THE RIGHT SPOT THEY WILL MAKE A SECRET TELEPORTER?????

Have you ever tried sucking the denizens in with the jet gun? might be possible give it a try?

i tried,it was strange because he jump away when he was not attacking me ,just ''flying'',and he 'drops away' and go to underground O.o

what bout a flaming denzien? and IF THAT IS TRUE WITH THE JET GUN, MAYBE IF YOU JET GUN THEM IN THE RIGHT SPOT THEY WILL MAKE A SECRET TELEPORTER?????

Please refrain from using all caps in every post. I assure you, every post is read. Everyone is probably deperate by now. While remaining skeptical. [facepalm]