New Earnable Perk Information

ImpetuousPanda

Hello there guys,

I don't normally like creating threads claiming to have new information about something, but I am 99% certain this time. I believe the earnable perks we can acquire in TranZit have levels to them, they're not only one reward. Maybe not all Perks, but the headshot perk for sure.

Many of you have called it Deadshot Daquiri when it has little to nothing to do with it. I believe it's simly a headshot multiplier, if you want to use Deadshot Daquiri as a cool name, that's fine by me.

Anyways, I went ahead and tested this out this afternoon. Used a PaPed RPD from round 1 to 35, absolutely nothing else. I got about 1,700 or 1,800 kills and 1,275 headshots. I received a "Misty Green Explosion" a total of 4 times. The first time I received it, it was the normal "Deadshot Daquiri" perk everyone knows about. The three other times, I simply noticed a increased amount of damage for headshots, a headshot mutiplier if you must. I was testing it and at rounds 30+ I was killing zombies considerably faster with a PaPed RPD than I had ever killed with the same gun in survival(no earnable perks). I also shot the body of the Zombies and it took a ton of bullets(the normal amount for those rounds), but it only took 1 or 2 to the head.

My theory is that you must get a set number of headshots, and after passing that amount of headshots in that game, you must get a double headshot. Once this happens, you will unlock the next level of the perk. For example:

1- 100 headshots and then double headshot

2- 250 headshots and then double headshot

3- 500 headshots and then double headshot

4- 1,000 headshots and then double headshot

This might go on indefinitely, kind of serving as a counter to the Zombies' health rising with the rounds, so bullets are still usable at rounds 40-50+.

Thoughts? Anyone experience this? I've had friends that have gotten 2k+ headshots on solo games of TranZit say they've gotten a green explosion every 100 headshots or so. As I've said I have tested this myself today, which is why I believe this to be true. Will have video proof tomorrow if necessary.

EDIT: Also think this pertains only to the game you are currently playing, it won't pass over to other games, and only to the weapon you have "leveled up" th earnable perk on, RPD in this case. I'm thinking the level 1 Deadshot Daquiri perk stays for however many games/days, but the Pro Levels(2,3,4) have to be acquired every time you start a new game.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, every time you get the green explosion, my character(Misty) said something along the lines of "Oh, this must be important".

If this ends up being true, might we possibly see levels to the Barric-Aid earnable perk as well? Maybe repairing a total of 500, 750, or 1,000 barricades give you actual STEEL barricades, not wooden boards with a steel finish.

Thoughts? It would help if you guys would post any and all odd experiences with these green mist explosions.

You can level up your gun's damage. I did the same thing at the bus stop with the Olympia. Just keep using the same weapon and you will keep upgrading it, I think the multipliers go away if you use a different weapon though. I had my Olympia one hit killing zombies at round 12 non headshots. This was after I trained for 18 rounds with only the Olympia then restarted.

You can level up your gun's damage. I did the same thing at the bus stop with the Olympia. Just keep using the same weapon and you will keep upgrading it, I think the multipliers go away if you use a different weapon though. I had my Olympia one hit killing zombies at round 12 non headshots. This was after I trained for 18 rounds with only the Olympia then restarted.

I was thinking it had to do with your weapon as well, but why weren't body shots doing extra damage as well? I do think it's weapon related though, thanks for reminding me, I didn't include it in in OP. For example, the headshot multiplier only applied to the RPD in that specific game.

I'm not sure about the whole levels of perks but i too have experienced several green explosion unlock's in one game..

Too be honest I don't even know what the so called deadshot perk actually does, It certainly doesn't lock on to a zombies head when you ADS nor does it give you increased hip fire accuracy. (that's what deadshot does if your a total nub)

its the same with quick revive, if you get the perma perk then buy it its 1 second revive. But if you earn the perma perk twice in one game, you get the 1 second revive without buying it. I personally dont have it, but my friend can revive in 1 second without buying revive. I hope you understand what I mean. I dont think treyarch made them levelled deliberately. i think they just "stack" and the same effect is added on each time. Anyway nice find.

edit: scorpionWarlord, blops 2 variant of deadshot is extra headshot damage and heads always explode when u kill a zombie. people call it deadshot because it is related to headshots. The perk is unnamed.

I was thinking it had to do with your weapon as well, but why weren't body shots doing extra damage as well? I do think it's weapon related though, thanks for reminding me, I didn't include it in in OP. For example, the headshot multiplier only applied to the RPD in that specific game.

Somebody in another post thinks that it is limb specific damage. Try gibbing zombies. Count how many shots to the stomach they can survive, then shoot them in the arms and compare.

its the same with quick revive, if you get the perma perk then buy it its 1 second revive. But if you earn the perma perk twice in one game, you get the 1 second revive without buying it. I personally dont have it, but my friend can revive in 1 second without buying revive. I hope you understand what I mean. I dont think treyarch made them levelled deliberately. i think they just "stack" and the same effect is added on each time. Anyway nice find.

Hmm, very nice info. I did not no this nor had I heard of it, will try it out tomorrow. Any idea how many revives he had the game he got it a second time?

Somebody in another post thinks that it is limb specific damage. Try gibbing zombies. Count how many shots to the stomach they can survive, then shoot them in the arms and compare.

I got the idea to doing this from the forum members that posted their experiences in that other thread, and initially I set out to confirm what they had said, but found out I seemed to have discovered something completely(for the most part) unrelated to a secret "gibbing" earnable perk. I also tested arms/legs, they did not seem to have any multipliers. Possibly because I was only shooting at the Zombies head most of the time, I got a headshot multiplier. Maybe shooting only at limbs(not counting heads), will give you a limb multiplier. Same for bodyshots? Will have to try this out as well.

Hmm, very nice info. I did not no this nor had I heard of it, will try it out tomorrow. Any idea how many revives he had the game he got it a second time?

47. I have also tried this but i cant do it. I gained 36 before and didnt get it. It might have glitched up for him ir theres another way of getting the second one. And what about the windows perk?

47. I have also tried this but i cant do it. I gained 36 before and didnt get it. It might have glitched up for him ir theres another way of getting the second one. And what about the windows perk?

Okay, I'll try getting 50-100 revives tomorrow. I've gotten the windows perk once, but haven't tried repairing much more boards after having the perk. Will have to test tomorrow.

Well, I thought that it was a seperate persistent upgrade, not the Headshot Popper one multiplied. If it was the headshot one multiplied then why would it only apply to the one gun, when the regular Headshot Popper one applies to all guns? That's what lead me to believe it was its own upgrade, and then I figured it was limb damage that was the bonus.

I could of course be wrong, and I think a great way to test this would be to see if you can indeed stack the Faster Revive bonuses as well. If those stack then I'd say this theory of yours is the right one. I'm actually hoping you are the one that's right, since I'd love an even faster Faster Revive!

Either way, at least we can all agree there is some form of bonus, whether a further upgrade to the Head Popping upgrade, or an upgrade of its own, which allows our favourite weapons to get stronger. So we all win!

There is no secret quick revive perk pro. You can't possibly revive a guy in 1 second without buying the actual perk. I got 100 revives in a row, no second green mist explosion. I even then bought the perk, got 30 1 second revives, got downed, and then tried reviving. Still 3 seconds. I'm going to go ahead and rule out there being a quick revive pro.

I also went ahead and repaired a shit ton of barricades. Got the first green puff pretty quick, have the numbers down so I'll add them up and post them here. I then repaired another 500 or so barricades and got nothing. No second Barric-Aid perk.

I repaired 236 barricades(while getting points) to get the barric-aid secret perk. About 250-275 if we count all barricades(getting points or no points).

Now on PC there was a bug, that upgrades didn't go away. That would mean, I would have been on the highest level all time. But the thing is, on this highest level my M14 should probably have done one shots until 10+. But it was always the same. Headless in 6 I think and no more one shot in 7.

Same with the other two upgrades, no indicators for multiple stages.

I do not believe this theory of multiple stages, because you loose the perk way too fast. I measured 25 zombies not killed by headshots and the thing is gone. Nuke kills count as non headshot kills. So... Knife a few with your insta. One of the knifed drops a nuke, boom, thing is gone. And you have a while to reacquire it in 40. Especially when u use the Ray :? However even if you get it, the nuke in the next round basically just takes it away again.

I think the challenge is to keep the perk active, not to get higher stages.

What kind of claims are those here actually? A oneshot Olympia in 18? A double fast revive? Video or it didn't happen, as simple as that.

I understand what you're saying, and I see how that makes sense for the most part, but regardless of getting multiple green puffs for headshots in a solo run on TranZit, there is 100% for sure a headshot multiplier/damae increaser of sorts.

I just ran my typical solo run on TranZit to test things. Used upgraded RPD round 1 to 40. No knifes, no ray gun, no nades/monkeys/claymores, and only got one nuke I believe. I got the green puff of smoke indicating deadshot daquiri once, at the start of the game, like round 10 or so(didn't start off with it), and got no more green puffs after. Your theory makes perfect sense up until this point(I didn't calculate nuke kills counting as non-headshots when I made this thread), BUT, I was killing much too quickly with RPD only bullets up until round 39! THIRTY NINE! You normally take ages to kill with bullets at that round. It makes no sense for there not to be a damage increaser of sorts, without taking into consideration Double Tap II.