That damn door!

JackalBoy88

I can't stop thinking about the door with the green power symbol on it when you drop into the power station and turn around 180 degrees.

Obviously it's common knowledge now that placing a turbine next to it opens the Pack-a-Punch tunnel, but nonetheless, it is still definitely a door.

When we first discovered the PaP tunnel, my friend and I were convinced there was a way to open that door to create an underground shortcut between the Power Station and Town. And I still ponder about it.

We've seen various new ways to open doors in Tranzit, (grenades, turbines,) and I can't help but feel that there might be a way to open it. I don't have any wild ideas about how to do this, and hate to repeat myself but it is a door! Let's see if we can't get that thing open.

One final thought that came to mind is all the recent discussion of the "Train Station." Let's say hypothetically the door could be opened, it would lead straight underground towards the mysterious structure that's surrounded by de-railed train cars. BirdDogDan may have been a nuisance, but perhaps he was on to something. Perhaps not.

I am just suspicious when it comes to that. Damn. Door.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I've though a lot about it as well. You can't reverse enginner the link between both doors, having a turbine at the PaP door will not open the Power Station door. I have a few things people can try.

Turbine at trains and someone watching the Power Station door?

When turning on the radio at Farm for the first time in a game, it sounds like a door opens in the disstance. Has anyone tried hitting the radio while someone is at the door? Has someone tried hitting the radio while someone is at the Nacht door?(I really feel the nacht door has some meaning as well).

I've though a lot about it as well. You can't reverse enginner the link between both doors, having a turbine at the PaP door will not open the Power Station door. I have a few things people can try.

Turbine at trains and someone watching the Power Station door?

When turning on the radio at Farm for the first time in a game, it sounds like a door opens in the disstance. Has anyone tried hitting the radio while someone is at the door? Has someone tried hitting the radio while someone is at the Nacht door?(I really feel the nacht door has some meaning as well).

When you turn on the radio, does it sound like a door being opened in-game or in the radio transmission?

I was curious about the old Nacht help door as well, but there's lots of dirt and rubble in front of it which makes me think it can't be opened. Also if you go outside the building and try throwing grenades inbetween the wooden boards on the upstairs/help room windows they just bounce right off instead of going in.